[PRIVATE] the lonely and the divine

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
Mood: And The World Was Gone by the Snow Ghosts

And I've grown familiar
With villains that live in my head

There's someone, Lilómiel informed her warily. Someone? She asked with melodious concern.

Nym drifted to an idle halt, minuscule droplets of water clinging to her lush lashes. Rain trickled down her spine, swirled down her flanks; her mane, dripping and wet, knotted across her sinewy neck. Her nostrils flared delicately to expose a thin ribbon of red flesh, but with the downpour she could find no trace of the stranger Lil had detected. Brows pinch together—she closes her eyes, focusing on the bond between dragon and equine.

It was an unnecessary motion. There, a faint drumbeat beneath the melody of the rain on sand and sea, were the sounds of approaching hooves. Like she'd experienced with past horses of considerable size, there was a certain tempo and heftiness to the stranger's pace.

For a moment longer she savoured her relative silence. Then she turned her head, haunches still posed towards the stallion's face, peering seductively over her rump. A faint smile (a leftover from a happier woman) pressed itself upon her silvered features. The stallion—he was not what she expecting, but when was that ever the case? Time and time again Helovia had proven to be more diverse than she remembered. Gone were the days of Argen's roan coat and Volterra's simple white blaze; now it was all brightly-colored unicorns and horned stallions.

His coat (muted blue) was a sonata unto itself, a countermelody to her smoke and shadow. She admired it—lingered over it—before her eyes made their way up to Alune's chiseled face.

"You'd be surprised," she said coolly, simultaneously answering and ignoring both questions at once. "How about you come and join me?"

image credits

@Alune
OOC: I'm sorry it's so short—I figured it was better short than nothing at all!

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Messages In This Thread
the lonely and the divine - by Nymeria - 02-29-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: the lonely and the divine - by Alune - 03-26-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: the lonely and the divine - by Nymeria - 04-02-2016, 10:30 PM