the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to Me A Sad Song

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
Abaddon
All men have secrets…

He could see her pools as she evidently came closer, hauled in by his expectancy that the obsidian brute knew another could not resist. Abaddon still remained fixed in the same spot whils she did so, watching her equally as much as he was still. Abaddon could feel the gaze of someone scrutinising his body lapping over him before she then made her voice known to him.

"Do you think yourself a King? Am I to bow before your Majesty or are you mortal like everyone else?"

The words were the strange tongue of evidently a bemused creature, the fae giving him the impression that she was vain or jealous. Or at least something that was quick to judge on appearance. His heavy bodice with such a dark pelt, and his crown. A crown fit for a King, he thought lustfully, his hunger for power eternally stirring underneath that exterior. But he then replied first with a laugh that felt savage and indifferent as he followed through with words,
"King of my soul, perhaps. But no more a King than you are a Queen. You do as you wish, I don't care." Abaddon had no time for the words that passed through this fae's lips, he wanted to meet creatures yes, but to have not delivered the first blow of rudeness was like having an arrow to the eye. The hell boy did not appreciate a snappy dame.

But he continued to stand his ground in an effort to at least exchange further conversation with the mahogany creature. After all she was part of the same herd, and reluctantly someone he would have to defend when it came to battle, which Abaddon ever hoped it would. His obsidian coat was thick with the desire to keep warm for winter and the rage burning a warm furnace underneath that coat, but it still did not quell the need to be close to the fires that matched the hue of his pools.

The fae continued to keep her distance from him which he grunted at, not worrying how she would take this. His cranium had the expression of a smacked arse with his squinting pools and straight-laced velveteens. Abaddon noticed the companion that was with her, the little fox standing side-by-side with her but again its size was little to be worried about. If he were to tilt his skull just one way it would be goodbye fox...

Her gaze fell on his bodice once more, and he returned the favour with his piercing pools going against her figure, scraping the edges of her ivory marking and the dark edges of her tassles. What was her game? She continued her little speech once more, the words giving Abaddon the impression she just wanted him to bite. Oh. How he knew what it took to make someone bite the bait... He then brought out his words that he had sucked into his chest, thus letting the muscular shoulders and chest speak for themselves while he spoke to her on a level she would actually understand, "So you know I am no God and I am no King. But what's to say I am not in the presence of one?" Her smile spread and he once again replicated it, but the politeness was not given back. He did not appreciate her attitude, and his tone grew more sinister alongside the ego she spoke about, "I simply hold myself as I do, to call it kingly is only a compliment, believe me. And who says I want to impress any ladies...?" His words were short but elongated and his last sentence caused his brain to go back to his Little Demon. Maybe I have no need to impress a lady when, when they're so easily impressionable. This stranger in front of him was a bit of a bitch. He liked that.

" . "

@Essetia [He's a big prick so they're made for each other ;D]
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Sing to Me A Sad Song - by Essetia - 02-29-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Sing to Me A Sad Song - by Abaddon - 03-03-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Sing to Me A Sad Song - by Essetia - 03-05-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Sing to Me A Sad Song - by Abaddon - 03-06-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Sing to Me A Sad Song - by Essetia - 03-13-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Sing to Me A Sad Song - by Abaddon - 03-15-2016, 05:27 AM