the Rift

[OPEN] blood bank

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli

tiamat</style>
we run like a river runs to the sea</style>

The ocean mare can’t help but widen her smile at the caramel stallion’s greeting, his welcome every bit as bright and genuine as her own. He reaches for her as she does for him, and she breathes in his scent of ocean air and pine, delighting in the warmth of their embrace. When the cold Frostfall air settles in between them again, it doesn’t take long for her dear friend to explain his reasons for traveling up the mountainside. White eyes widen happily when he reveals that he has come looking for her (while it is certainly a pleasant surprise, it is a surprise all the same), and delicate ears slant intently forward as he continues.

He has come to learn! While the blue mare has very little knowledge about healing magic and its properties, she does know herbs—very well, actually. She is flattered that Tilney finds her knowledgeable enough to seek her out and learn from her. “Of course! I would love to,” if it is possible, Tiamat’s smile widens even more, the joy in her expression reaching to illuminate her eyes (a spark of playfulness playing in her gaze), “but only if you share some knowledge from your homeland—where is it again?” A breath of laughter sings through the cold air, her jest mingled with curiosity.

She looks up to him with her tail arcing happily behind her, though a dainty blue ear flicks briefly to the side when he asks after Rexanna and her son. Tiamat has not sought out the golden mare like she probably should have done, especially in the weeks following the ordeal of a birth; but she has seen the pair from a distance around the Basin, and has noticed nothing amiss. She is confident that Rexanna—or Ashamin—would seek her out if there was anything gravely wrong.

“Unfortunately I’ve only seen them from a distance, but they both seem to be doing wonderfully. Little Rein has already seemed to make good use of his legs,” Tiamat shakes her head with a soft smile, remembering that leggy little boy who looks so much like his parents. She is delighted for them both, knowing Rexanna and Ashamin to be good—great—people. They deserve happiness.

Exhaling blissfully, the blue mare nods her head in earnest agreement when Tilney mentions seeing them. “Oh I hope you do! I’m sure they would love to see you,” there is no trace of doubt in her tone, confident as she is in this world and its good people. “We might see them around here; come! I’ll show you to the medic’s cave, and our greenhouse,” gesturing over her shoulder, Tiamat pivots on dainty heels before heading down the mountainside and into the Basin’s snow-covered valley. She lifts cloven hooves high in a bouncy trot, pushing her way through the snow, making sure that the caramel stallion is never far from her shoulder.

notes; OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!<333
“Speech.”

@Tilney | credit
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
blood bank - by Tilney - 03-01-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: blood bank - by Tiamat - 03-01-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: blood bank - by Tilney - 03-01-2016, 06:02 AM
RE: blood bank - by Tiamat - 04-28-2016, 04:39 PM