the Rift

[OPEN] First Thirst

Cortana Posts: 9
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2
ShadowMare

And out of fire

and Ice

I had wondered away from the side of my mom, she was rather boring to be around anyways. All she did was think, I couldn't possibly understand how she could always be so consumed in her mind, but then again I didn't understand a lot of things. Just like how momma didn't understand that I wasn't into the whole mother-daughter relationship bull that she tried. It's not my fault, I guess I was just born that way. Or how that I like that red stuff, what what it again? OH BLOOD. Yes yes, I loveee the coppery taste of blood, instead of that stuff that momma makes. My stomach made some noises at the thought of it, and I was reminded that I am hungry. Last time I had some blood was when daddy lashed out at momma and I licked her boo-boo, just trying to help, but little did momma and daddy know that I enjoyed the taste. I'd have to find some drink soon, or I'm sure I'll die. 

I kept walking away from momma, I heard her call after me but I didn't answer. It surprised me actually, she doesn't normally pay me much attention(I mean I don't either but that's not the point) that stupid leopard got more love then I did! I am an independent woman now! I don't need no mother to hold me back! So I just kept on walking, the snow covering up my tiny hoof tracks as I slipped further and further away from everything I knew and into everything I didn't. 

My eyes were enlightened with my newfound favorite color; red! It poured and poured from the air, and settled into a pond of glittering crimson. If this wasn't heaven for me, I'm not quite sure what else it could be. I trotted to the bay, and plunged my mouth into the water. My throat was not met with the warmth of crimson, but rather the icy taste of nothing. I let out an annoyed squeal, the water played a trick on me! My stomach growled in protest, and I searched for something, anything, to relieve my hunger. Perhaps I'm not so much of a big girl as I thought, I cried out for momma, hoping that she would return to my side with a nice juicy rabbit, or anything that contained the source of my survival.  The crimson liquid had consumed my thoughts, and as more and more time passed, I grew wearier, falling into a crumpled ball of pity. I was going to die hungry. 

chat chat

OCC: Ahh a nice dose of dramatic, starving vampire for your day! @Carnassial 

A monster is born

image credits

Messages In This Thread
First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-01-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-08-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-08-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-08-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 11:26 PM