the Rift

[OPEN] First Thirst

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Gray eyes shifted to the sky above, his scared pelt glowed where his skin laid bare. Coldness drifted across his face as he saw the clouds start to roll in. They started to blanket the sky with their grim darkness. His great horned skull remained to the sky as the transformation took over his body. The scars started to bleed and pour crimson substance over the thick muscles. His gray eyes shut feeling the sting, but quickly opened back up to look at the little creature. The substance dripped upon the red covered ground and almost near the hooves of the small creature. His demonic crowned skull shifted to the side as she said she was not scared. He chuckled a bit thinking of that. How could such a young creature even know what fear was? She did not know of death yet, and she had seen no evil in the world; until now.... Nox was a crypt keeper holding a deadly secret locked within his damned soul. He was a demon like creature from hell, but he had a soul. It might be damned, but it was a soul.

She spoke her name Cortana, and his black velvet maw smiled softly lowering to her. "Nice to meet you" His Latin voice roared from hell as he spoke. The blood dripped from his body as the clouds continued to travel across the night sky."It does not hurt, I am ok " he motioned to his bleeding body to tell her he knew what was happening. He let his maw reach out to catch the small filly as she went to stand. He could not let her fall to the ground. His cold eyes looked at her as she remained there, then another voice appeared from the woods. It was Rex's child Rein. Nox watched the little colt walk over to the two. He smiled softly reaching out to touch the colts shoulder "Hello Rein, you are far from home. Does your mother know you are here?" The two were not running nor hiding, from him. Did children just attract to him? Then he heard Blood, the child needs blood? His heavy skull turned quickly back to the filly with question on his face, but coldness in his eyes. "You need blood? How about you lay back down little one." His voice showed concern as he would help guide her back down to the ground if she did lay down. Rein then stepped up saying she could have his. Nox shook his head softly nudging the small child a little to push him a bit out of the way."If something happened to you while you were with me, your mom would have my Ba.... Head, she would have my head." He shook his head to keep from saying Balls around the children. If she needed blood, he had it readily dripping from his body. What would happen if he feed her thirst, would she turn into a blood sucking monster? His legs folded under his large body laying down in front of the filly. A open gash on his shoulder would be right in front of her maw. "Take my blood if you need. It would just be wasted on the ground below us, it will not bother me. You must Swear to not drink from another Equine with out permission though. " He spoke slow and soft with his deep voice in hopes she would understand.

"Talk."
There is nothing Glorious about dying.
anyone can do it.
image credits

@Cortana
@Rein

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-01-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-08-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-08-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-08-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-22-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 04-06-2016, 02:40 PM