the Rift

[OPEN] First Thirst

Cortana Posts: 9
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2
ShadowMare

And out of fire

and Ice

I don't know how to think anymore, what to do with myself. I can feel this strange weight upon my shoulders and it hurts, I try not to focus on it, but if I don't then I'll be forced to talk with the kind men around me. I try to reason, words from Nox fluttering around in my head as lick away the rest of the remnants of my disgraces. The dried blood that still lingered on my tongue turned bitter, my utter disgust of my actions souring the taste that was once so sweet, so lovely.

The golden's touch brought me back to the situation at hand. He was so gentle, but I couldn't help to look at the bleeding wound on his body, and know that it's there because of me. I wanted to sink into the shadows, to hide from them, to hide from this monster inside me. I was scared, my purple orbs reflecting the sadness and fear inside them as I forced myself to face the man; I owed him that at least. "It's not okay, Rein. It not." She muttered, her body leaning into his embrace, so gentle, so kind... "I Cortana, the-thank yous" I said, my little heart clenching as tears threatened to come. Why had he chosen to help me? I did not deserve this care, but yet he had fearlessly offered it to me.

I pulled away from him as Mortuus Nox returned, his mouth full of these plant looking things. The same could be said with him, why had he offered me so much when he knew so little about me. I smiled though, eagerly taking the roots, if he thought it could help cure me and cure Rein I'd gladly take it. I didn't want to be a monster, I wanted to be like everyone else, but it seemed that such desires were going to take a lot of work. Munching on the roots, a sweet taste exploded in my mouth, it was quite refreshing, and yummy tasting too. Maybe Daddy would approve of this, maybe I'd be liked more if I can just eat this root! My lips curled into a smile, and I tottered over to Mortuus Nox's side, "Thank yous! Thanks yous!" I said happily, glancing back over to Rein, my childish mind thankfully not letting his sight remind me of the awful I had done only minutes earlier. "Do yous feel better Ree-ein?"

chat chat

OCC: little crazy up and down filly   

A monster is born

image credits

Messages In This Thread
First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-01-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-08-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-08-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-08-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 11:26 PM