the Rift

[OPEN] Magenta Night

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

When the mare's pale eyes snap onto the filly she can almost feel it. Mac stares on, trying to read the stranger's expression, her reaction to someone breaking the peace of her solitude. Her steely tail whips like a cats, tossing its bright plume back and forth. This mare seems undisturbed, but something clearly hides behind her crystalline eyes.

Macaria's sparks are starting to drain of their power now, weakening and fading away quickly. The wind carries away any that manage to ignite, whisking them out into the foggy ocean waves. The approaching dawnlight brings with it a storm that has been brewing in open waters for a week or so. Lightening strikes in the distance, accompanied by the booms of faraway thunder. The baby's attention goes to the waves and the churning seas for a moment and a dreamy smile spreads across her rosy lips. “I love the sea-storms.” Her golden gaze finds the magenta woman, “They'll be here by morning, I bet.” She refers to the sunrise that is still a few hours away.

The sand around them glimmers with the ocean-strangers bright colors. She doesn't seem to outright glow, but something about the otherwordly shade of her fur brings her surroundings to life with a faint mist of purplish pink. The moons light finds her well and gives her vibrancy even more liveliness. Mac has never seen anyone equal to her colors or the markings across her coat, she proves to be one of the most interesting looking strangers Macaria has come across in her short life..so far.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

@Zailah

Messages In This Thread
Magenta Night - by Zailah - 03-01-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Magenta Night - by Macaria - 03-04-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Magenta Night - by Zailah - 03-21-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Magenta Night - by Macaria - 03-31-2016, 01:09 PM