the Rift

[PRIVATE] but she loves you so

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
“Seriously, Tembovu?” The barest shadows of a grin tug at the edges of his thick lips as he shifts his massive shoulders behind her. Though any trace of amusement is wiped away by the throaty moan that came from Elsa, replaced with lust as she backs her curvaceous, smooth haunches into his broad chest. His muzzle presses against the side of her rump, murmuring wordless appreciation for it, before rising on two accounts to the occasion.

Haunches bunch, forelimbs gripping first her at her flanks, massive hooves carefully avoiding her wings. Pulling her against him, he somewhat awkwardly maneuvered his legs around her wing joints (he wasn’t accustomed to avoiding them, and his great bulk might damage them from his angle above her). But, once possible injury was avoided, he allowed himself to let go, the swelling warmth growing and cresting in its heat as teeth grip and nip her neck— sometimes firmly, other times gentle teases. Forgotten was the forest, forgotten were his burns, forgotten was the rage that lived in him…

—fade to black—

He slipped down behind her, teeth unleashing to place a soft bite at the top of her haunches before his muzzle gently smooth it away on her skin. Sweat dripped from him, running in cream rivulets through the ash that stained his face. This had been good, beyond the physical release it had provided. In the back of his mind had lurked the doubt— he hadn’t performed the last time he was with a mare (his jaw ticked once at the thought of Rexanna, before he wiped her from his mind). But this, with Elsa, had been as much of a relief as a pleasure.

Take a few steps forward, he ran his sweat-slicked hide against hers, stopping with the sides of his left shoulder pressing against the juncture of soft skin at her barrel and haunch. Muzzle reaching out to stroke the feathers the loomed before his chest, he rumbled, “If I had known sooner that your Queenly duties included this, I wouldn’t have waited so long.” There was an amused warmth on his face, body so relaxed and at ease as compared to when he first had stumbled upon the Icebound.

@Elsa I'm sorry if I got too raunchy, I couldn't help it :P

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
but she loves you so - by Elsa - 03-01-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: but she loves you so - by Tembovu - 03-01-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: but she loves you so - by Elsa - 03-01-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: but she loves you so - by Tembovu - 03-02-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: but she loves you so - by Elsa - 03-02-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: but she loves you so - by Tembovu - 03-08-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: but she loves you so - by Elsa - 03-08-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: but she loves you so - by Tembovu - 03-12-2016, 02:07 AM
RE: but she loves you so - by Elsa - 03-12-2016, 03:31 PM