the Rift

[OPEN] the soul you used to be

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney
Aiya!
"Where do you think I can find Gillisbumble Weed?" Was Tilneys coo to his sister, his neck stretched upwards to gaze up at the trees. Gillisbumble Weed had been a vital plant his mother had used in healing eye infections, So Tilney wondered if he might find the plant in Helovia. His antlers were almost unrecognisable, instead they looked like something you might see on a sea monster. He had collected so much flora to study this morning it would take him the rest of frostfall and in to birdsong to identify each ones healing properties, if they had any.

"Not up in the trees you Grumpkin!" Carlisle replied snarkily from her place on a rock over yonder, admiring a squirrels home in one of the huge pine trees. "Your mother always looked for it in caves" she finally hinted. "Caves? Are there any caves in the Edge!?" 
Tilney could only snort at his sisters help, which was frankly not quite enough. Flicking a few pile of rocks aside as he went, his hope of finding the precious plant was fading. Perhaps it wasn't an weed in Helovia; It clearly didn't grow in abundance or choke any wildflowers. Shrugging his green cloak further over his whither and craning his neck over his fur collar, Tilney scanned his verdent gaze over his frosty surroundings. "Come on, lets take this lot back to the greenhouse".
"I'll stay here, I want to find this squirrel some more nuts"

He spoke his goodbyes to his sister for now and then headed back along the cliff side trail he had somewhat developed. It wasn't long before he came upon the figures of the King and a stranger, so pressed on happily along the cliffside. "My king!" Tilney cheered to the man he easily considered a friend, bowing his flora filled antlers as he approached. The stranger he stood with was a tall, pretty mare. In fact she was ever so slightly taller then him which was a little unusual. "Good day m'lady!" Was his next bellow "I am Tilney. I apologise for my odd state, I have been collecting plants to examine. I look a bit like a sea creature" He found his joke quite hilarious and chuckled with an odd, uneven laugh. It was quite a plasure to meet this ice-eyed mare though, so Tileny grinned happily at the two friends who stood before him.
image credits

@Freyja

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
the soul you used to be - by Freyja - 03-01-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: the soul you used to be - by Tembovu - 03-02-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: the soul you used to be - by Tilney - 03-03-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: the soul you used to be - by Freyja - 03-04-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: the soul you used to be - by Tembovu - 03-07-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: the soul you used to be - by Tilney - 03-08-2016, 12:31 AM