the Rift

[OPEN] [Joining] Take Me, Teach Me

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The ever changing colored mare had chosen to learn. Along with some words I didn't understand, but took as something kind, as she had shown no aggression, and her voice had sounded soft and non threatening.

And then we had set off towards to cold mountains. We talked little during our time heading up there, but I enjoyed the quiet. If she spoke it was on her terms. I didn't know how to awkwardly make conversation, so. There we go.

Soon the scenery began to change, and I would occasionally check back, only to see the mare closing one eye and looking through her darker one. I found the behavior odd, but again, chose not to comment. Eventually however, we reached the borders of home. I slowed to a halt just before the great machines that guarded the entrance, and caught the look from my newest companion. A smile lifted my lips and finally spoke. "They are old and rusty, and falling apart, but they still bring awe to every new comer I bring here. This is our entrance. I shall call our Lady and our Lord to welcome you."

My head turned away from the opalescent mare, and a call reached it's way from out of my throat into the air. Calling for welcoming and acceptance of the mare. She would be one with us, part of the family. My eyes drifted back to her, and I wondered what she would choose. The life of a warrior? Perhaps she would be the one to fix the great Sentinels. Or she would heal those who where sick and wounded? Maybe she would be sneaky and steal from those surrounding... Or would she do all, and one day lead us? The possibilities where endless. Maybe she would leave us after a time, never belonging here after all.

"Our lord and lady are Deimos and Hotaru. I am Sialia, by the way since we did not exchange names earlier. I am corporal here in the Aurora Basin."

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Keidajen @Deimos @Hotaru
Words;;
Notes;; SORRY I TOOK A LONG TIME TOO <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
[Joining] Take Me, Teach Me - by Keidajen - 03-02-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: [Joining] Take Me, Teach Me - by Sialia - 03-15-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: [Joining] Take Me, Teach Me - by Deimos - 03-27-2016, 08:45 AM