the Rift

The Mourning Bells Are Ringing

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Yes. The mother of all gods, Elsa will praise you for allowing her time to escape. It had been weeks, months even since she traveled to the Threshold. It was suffocating staying in the Edge so long. She felt like a little hermit trapped in a cave. If she didn’t get out soon, she would probably go crazy and end up with a million cats or something.

Edgar was just as eager to go. He loved meeting new people. And frankly, it was time to expand his posse. He thought it was lacking- and needed more members in order to boost the success of it. Elsa snorted, as if. She had really hoped he would grow out of this stage, but instead, he seems to becoming more and more of it every day.

They landed just before the Edge of the Threshold. It had been a journey, after not traveling for some time. Her breath came in huffs, and she frowned. Only after that short time she already needed to get back in shape. Sheesh. She needed to watch it.

The duo treaded deeper, but it seemed as if it was vacant. The small was different, the slightly familiar scents were washed away by numerous new ones. Damn, the Edge was behind this who recruiting thing. They were going to give it a few more moments before they hit the road.

But they spotted an unfamiliar stallion. He was younger, and had some interesting colorings. Elsa offered him a small, cautious nod as she approached. ”Welcome to Helovia. My name is Elsa, of the World’s Edge. Is there anything I can help you with?” Edgar bobbed his head approvingly, letting out a small squeak as a hello.

"talk"

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Breccan - 03-02-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Elsa - 03-03-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Sialia - 03-03-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Breccan - 03-03-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Elsa - 03-06-2016, 07:54 PM