the Rift

The Mourning Bells Are Ringing

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Here I was. Again. The threshold. The last time I had been here I had brought back a girl with issue's speaking. Timid thing, but all at once she wasn't exactly timid either. She was sad maybe. I didn't know her story, but maybe she had been brave once, and just shattered.

I wouldn't know what it felt to be shattered. Shattered like my child. I was to selfish to let myself get to overly involved. I thought about my needs before others, I protected delicate organs such as my heart from ever being touched. Oh you could touch everything else, yes. I was the black temptress. I sashayed into your dreams apparently, promising sweet kisses and then turning into a raging bitch. I guess I was worse in dreams than in person. I mean I was certainly a bitch now, but I wasn't a raging one.

But I was changed since I came here too. I remember my first arrival. Torleik the Bloodscald had greeted me. Can I just say yum. I was cold, calculating. My goals where far different than they where now. I strive to bring my herd up, Make it better. Before I lusted after power. Which I suppose power wasn't so bad, but... It was different now. Even if I made enemy's within my own herd. It was to make it better, to expect more from those who thought I expected nothing.

I suppose that was why I was here again. To find those who where worthy. Who could defend, who would protect... Who would make me proud, instead of making me cringe with regret. Ki'irha and I where the General together. There was no excuse now. As much as I hated to admit it to myself, Hotaru's words rang with truth. A truth I wished not to face. This failure was on me. Me and Ki'irha. They didn't listen? Well we needed to make them listen. There was no excuse. Listen or be exiled. Shamed. Killed?

A deep sigh escaped my lips, and my eyes closed, trying to calm my mind. I needed my wits today. I was going to try again. I was going to attempt to bring a potential warrior home. Every creature counted. A new personality that could help turn it all around.

And the fruits of my searching where here. He was young, but looked strong. We needed strength. There was already another here. Elsa. The Worlds Edge general. Or was she more than that now? Was she a leader now? My world did not extend much beyond the Basin. I knew nothing of the outside world. I knew nothing of anyone. Not even my child. Had she birthed my grandson or granddaughter yet?

Stop. Focus.

I shoot a smile towards Elsa, a familiar face in recruiting, before turning my attention towards the stud. "Ah, Elsa already said what I planned to say, So I suppose I will second what she said, and introduce myself." I wink wryly at the young man, before a grin splits my features. It is sincere, and (surprisingly) Un-flirtatious. The wink was going along with my jesting words, that still floated along the silken chords, but still playfully lifted.

"I am Sialia, of the Aurora Basin. Might I have your name, so that I might not just refer to you as young studly?"

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Breccan @Elsa
Words;; Lots of words
Notes;; Sialia isn't hitting on him... Waaaaat

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Breccan - 03-02-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Elsa - 03-03-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Sialia - 03-03-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Breccan - 03-03-2016, 07:23 PM