the Rift

The Mourning Bells Are Ringing

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

When one of the Basin members showed up, Elsa had to hold back a frown. They were a unicorn herd, not a unipeg. Sometimes she thought them desperate as they went for hybrids. Apparently all you needed was a horn and boom, you’re in the club. As much as she wanted to despise them, she couldn’t. She had to remain poised and civil, as per societal rules. It would be a stupid decision for a leader to cross another herd without due right. Her eye was enough for her, but she wasn’t so certain the rest of the Edge would agree with her.

So Elsa gave her a quick nod and recognizing smile before turning back to the lad here. When he started talking, he sounded as if he was from Helovia. Then another name was mentioned, the Morningstar. Ah. Bucephalus the lady killer. AKA the guy who went to another herd just to get banged. Not bitter. Not bitter at all. Elsa let a small laugh escape her at the name and shook her head. Oh boy. She just hoped this boy was not like his father. She wasn’t into the whole seducing game that some played in the Threshold. Elsa had neither the body nor voice to pull that off elegantly.

“Breccan… it sounds like a name Bucephalus would give his son.” She shrugged slightly, offering a warm smile. “I know who your father is. I didn’t know him to well, but he seemed pleasant enough. Since you’re from here I guess I can skip all the boring chit chat. If it is rest you seek, you are more than welcome to accompany me back to the Worlds Edge. Me and The Elephant King would be glad to have you.” She quieted down with a respectful nod, allowing Sialia to continue.

"talk"
@Sialia
@Breccan

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Breccan - 03-02-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Elsa - 03-03-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Sialia - 03-03-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Breccan - 03-03-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: The Mourning Bells Are Ringing - by Elsa - 03-06-2016, 07:54 PM