the Rift

[OPEN] I'll carry your world.

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
Entia had been out but after deliberation, and wondering, learning, he had returned to the Edge. In Helovia he had found others, talked to others, and during his … let's call it a sabbatical, since there is not really any other way he can put it, he had decided this is where he'd like to be calling home. There was a familiarity about it at any rate; it was reminiscent of Ilir. He found the path in and stepped along it carefully, taking the entrance slowly – no desire to repeat his near death experience. He remembered coming her before, following the stag known as Mauja.

He wondered if he'd find him again. He should have that chat with him sometime.

And he wondered what had changed. Entia knew that there were things different now. He had run into Tembovu at the oceanside, and thought he'd like to know him more as well. That hadn't changed.

Even though now, as he walked into the kingdom, he was unsure of what he wanted. There was something here, somewhere, that had brought him back. Though, like was said, he didn't know entirely what. He had never wanted power, never wanted fame or glory. He just wanted the fun, to be a part of something else.

To live among the living and enjoy life, despite the terrible drawbacks that came with it. The anger, the sadness with the loss of life and loved ones, the coldness, but to Entia, it just reminded him now that he was alive. To be alive was something he had once taken for granted and had nearly been murdered for it, but in doing so his father had freed him from the curse on his family.

So here in the Edge he comes. He walks through the trees, coming to a halt and waiting; he does not intrude upon any others. He waits patiently, wondering. He'd come now to say he'd like to be a part of this place, but he would wait and see. For now, he watches, mis-matched eyes bright, as he looks around the world before him, wondering what faces he might recognise... and who he would not.

After all, Entia did enjoy getting to know others – even if they found him an irritating, annoying creature, it just made it all the more interesting for him.

note; excuse the weirdness of this its very late and i'm very tired... but this is Entia coming to join the Edge <3 Yes :D

Messages In This Thread
I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-03-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-10-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-12-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-16-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-19-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 10:40 PM