the Rift

[OPEN] I'll carry your world.

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mbwene
Ears perked forward, navy eyes peered through the trees as the dark and murky form that materialized in the mists. It grows more and more defined as his massive form approached— the jagged spire jutting from it strangely familiar… “Entia?” though he was still a ways off from the ocean-loving stallion, his rumbling boom bounces through the trees.

But, as he approaches, any more words are caught in his teeth as he shifted around trees and cleared his view of Alysanne. His lips purse minutely for a moment, before a soft sigh leaves his nostrils and his muzzle relaxes. Dark eyes seek out the vivid green beauty of Aly’s gaze, a silent nod given to the dual-hued pegasus. “Alysanne,” he murmurs carefully in greeting, closely studying her face for a reaction before turnings attention to the newcomer.

“It is good to see you again, Entia. I am glad you’ve come to the Edge,” his voice grows louder and easier as he speaks to the white-masked stud, face warming and edges of his thick lips tilting up, “Though times have changed since we last met. I am now King here. And, Alysanne,” his eyes and flick to the woman’s black face, “is our head Moon Doctor of the herd.”

His rumble paused, as he took a half-step backwards, massive shoulders inviting him further into the herdlands. “Shall we show the good man the Edge’s hospitality?” Again, navy eyes flick to Aly as he questions, attempting to draw her into conversing with him before looking back to Entia, “Assuming, of course, that you wish to join us and call the Edge your home?”

Mbwene, having been left behind in his sweeping strides through the trees, arrives with an annoyed, harrumping snort from her long trunk, grouchy eyes first pinning the troublesome piebald woman with a glower before shifting to a curious look at the new, broken-horned man. Her slowly-growing ears flapped a greeting as her trunk waved.

@Entia sorry but with Aly & Tembo here, it's gonna get

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-03-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-10-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-12-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-16-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-19-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 10:40 PM