Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

Ophelia knew that her sister had planned on going to the Deep Forest on a quest of some sort. She had seen as much in her mind, but the pale and crimson creature did not delve much farther. Ktulu deserved her change to surprise her sister every now and then, so like a silent wraith, the mind seer took careful steps through the glorious, perfect snow. The trees thickened overhead, their boughs weighed by the thick ice, and she made sure not to do anything to disrupt the delicate balance that had formed between gravity and nature.

She then spied Ktulu in the distance, and her heart filled with happiness and joy. Tinek let out an equally happy chirp and then took a sharp dive into the snow, a splash of ice and a loud woosh followed his destruction. The crimson and pale mare snorted, and the silver dragon perked his head from the hole he made, snow covering his nose and head. "Come say hello to my sister, Tinek," she said, urging him forward with a twist of her head. Ophelia then nuzzled Ktulu's neck as she shifted to her sibling's side, and Tinek took off like a bullet, running through the snow in a manner that was too squirrel-like to be serious.

"Tinek loves this snow," she said, stating the obvious before turning to her sister. "So why the deep forest, Ktu? What have you been doing lately?" Ophelia was dying to tell Ktulu about her brief encounter with Mauja, but she would wait until Ktulu had her turn.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Sisters in Blood and Bond [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 10-13-2012, 11:16 PM
RE: Sisters in Blood and Bond [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 10-14-2012, 08:56 AM
RE: Sisters in Blood and Bond [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 10-15-2012, 07:22 AM