the Rift

Sisters in Blood and Bond [Ktulu]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA </style>
Blame my cloven hooves, if I sink what does it prove?
I'll always be your prey
</style>

Ophelia snorted an amusement when Ktulu said that Tinek was her first child. She had no arguments to deny that opinion, and she watched as the silver dragon and the bear began to wrestle. The pale and crimson mare waited for her sister to answer with no judgment or wariness in her eyes, only understanding. She stood patiently until her sister's voice echoed through the trees, her eyes never wavering. The mare nodded, knowing that there was nothing secret between then, and Ophelia would only skim the top of her sister's thoughts. To Phi, Ktulu had been projecting this idea like a metal yell.

The pale sister's expression hardened when she mentioned Nyra, two colored eyes flashing with a strange emotion. She understood Ktulu's motive, and she agreed. Though she did not want to kill or be responsible for ending another's life, she would assist in her own ways. The mare was kind, but she was also a realist. Phi would help those who needed it most, those who were bullied, beaten down and needing assistance. After serving as a sleuth, she knew what secrets rested between words and actions, and no one should be subject to that sort of secrecy.

"I am with you," she said with a small smile. "I will help at your side and work with the healers and spies. Hopefully we will be able to gather information that you need." Together, they could fight violence with violence and lies with subversive exposure. Ophelia was a kind soul, but even she understood that not all wrongs could be righted through gentleness and understanding. Some evil was just too wicked and some hearts were too dark.

"My only reservation is that I will not hurt my friends," she replied. Mauja? She would have to weigh that stallion's pull on her very carefully. The mare paused and looked down at her silver, crimson eyed dragon. "We are neither light or dark. We are the grey."

CREDITS: Boom Boom

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Sisters in Blood and Bond [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 10-13-2012, 11:16 PM
RE: Sisters in Blood and Bond [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 10-14-2012, 08:56 AM
RE: Sisters in Blood and Bond [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 10-15-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: Sisters in Blood and Bond [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 10-20-2012, 01:48 PM