the Rift

[PRIVATE] Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid [Reginald]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Oh it was chilly outside. My coat was thick, but not so as to hide my female curves. Oh no. I was still distinctly mare. And I didn't hide it one bit. In fact I was flaunting it. Desire seemed to burn in every muscle, like red hot coals. I had certainly had... experiences before. Brought on by a fucking hot hunk (Kudo's Mauja), or anger (God-Damn Caleb). It has been a different situation each time. And it was no different this time. This time was much different. I wasn't brought on by a certain aspect of someone's looks or anger. It just happened. One moment I'm minding my own business, and the next? I needed to find a studly stud. I just needed it. Honestly I didn't particularly care who, just as long as he had a.. Well you know.

But at the same time I needed a scenery. A hideaway. I may be full of raging girl hormones but I had some class. But only some. It's honestly a minuscule amount at the moment. Honestly, It was taking everything I had to travel to a much more remote place, instead of finding a stud to jump the bones of.

Which is why I was here. It smelled like there had been other creatures here, enough traveled that I'm sure someone would smell and come running, but not enough to worry to bad that we would easily be found. I don't know. I don't even really care. Two studs come? By all means. I'll do you both. Three? Probably would still... Well you get the idea.

Honestly I felt so warm, I didn't even feel the cold. In fact there was steam rising from my black coat, as sweat curled the thick hairs on it. Why was I sweaty? Well, a huge portion of it was from exertion just getting to these blood pouring falls, the other ah. Anticipation I suppose. And so I waited. Steam rising, tail flicking and snapping. It was a rather impatient wait, and with a burning look I studied the roaring falls, and the tree surrounded area. There had been blood shed here, a battle had raged, and I had been part of it. It all seemed so long ago, when it really wasn't to long ago at all. Funny how time seems to fly.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Reginald
Words;; Lots of steamy sexy words
Notes;; Major hoe atm. <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid [Reginald] - by Sialia - 03-03-2016, 04:49 PM