the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take heed, dear traveller...

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
The teal ivy stallion couldn't remember having ever been to this part of Helovia. Looking around now, he had a good idea why that was. Silver eyes darted between the shadows as sounds came from every direction. With his horned head raised high the stallion walked calmly through the trees. Well, he appeared to be calm. On the inside he was freaking out a little. It was eerie, dark with chirping and other creepy noises bouncing through the thick trees. Ever since his talk with Lani he had felt invincible able to take on anything in the world. Little did he know, he was about to put that to the test.

A smell came to him, think and filled with iron. A shiver ran down his spine as he pulled his wings in closer and moved into a canter searching. The scent of blood was laced with fear making it hang heavily in the air. With fear and blood came a victim running from something. The deer was also mixed with the blood and fear. Ilios didn't care so long as he got there in time. Ivy marked legs pounded against the leaf strewn ground propelling his body through the trees. Ears were pinned as he tore through the underbrush dodging trunks and grabbing bushes.

The scents were slowly growing stronger as he pushed himself harder; fear for the poor injured creature rushing through him. He would not allow some poor deer to die, at least not if he could help it. The scents were becoming fresher; steering his body as he rushed through the trees. He could feel branches and thorny vines slashing at his hide drawing beads of blood. He ignored the scratches intent on reaching the poor creature.

A flash of fawn and white drew a sharp call from his lips. Racing through the last few feet the stallion slowed to walk beside the limping fawn. His voice was gentle and warm, a protector in his own right, "It's okay sweet fawn. I'll protect you." A fatherly smile touched his lips. He lowered his head trying to gentle nuzzle the creature, the way he had watched so many does calm their babies. After attempting to calm the poor thing his eyes strained to the wound worry clear on his face. "What happened to you?" He was sure the fawn would not be able to respond. He was merely speaking to try and keep the spotted babe calm. Slowly he lifted his horned head looking for it's mother, or the thing that had wounded it.
Talk
Words;; 427
OOC/Tags;; @Xolani hope you don't mind Shady ;)
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Take heed, dear traveller... - by NPC - 03-04-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Take heed, dear traveller... - by Ilios - 04-15-2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Take heed, dear traveller... - by Xolani - 04-18-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Take heed, dear traveller... - by NPC - 05-03-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Take heed, dear traveller... - by Ilios - 05-25-2016, 02:31 AM
RE: Take heed, dear traveller... - by Xolani - 06-17-2016, 10:02 PM