the Rift

[PRIVATE] sparrow and the wolf

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I am a wild man
& i dont need to explain myself to the likes of you

The beast lain dormant in the cave he had taken as sanctuary, his massive body crumpled underneath the exhaustion his spar had offered him. He was pretty healed now, but his body was stiff and sore that even remaining on his feet was a pain that he did not want to experience. So with feeling no muse to rise, no muse to do anything rather then lay in his ball of soreness, he allowed himself some much needed rest.

It appeared he was pretty knocked out, for the informant didn't hear the steps of another until a feminine voice went bouncing off the walls. The voice tickled him to consciousness, golden eyes searching out to find the source, muscles tensing as they always did when he found himself in vulnerable positions. A pained breath escaped him as the beast rose to his looming height, tail and mane pooling around his bruised and sore pillars. "No no dear, you are interrupting nothing." He breaths, lips forming low and deep words. In the little light cast only by the fire behind her, Miseal allowed his golden orbs to swallow up the mare's body, her skin seemed soft and it glowed underneath the fire. Her coat was a rich brown color, with white that splattered her barrel and legs. She was simple, but beautiful in such simplicity. Walking forward, the beast crawled from the shadows an into the flickering light, revealing all that he was. "I am Miseal"

OCC: I AM SO DUMB & FORGOT AHHHH so here's a shittier post
words words words

Messages In This Thread
sparrow and the wolf - by Freyja - 03-04-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: sparrow and the wolf - by Misael - 03-22-2016, 09:27 PM