the Rift

A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

[OOC!: The elections are here! Please put an OOC note in the BOTTOM OR TOP of your post telling me your choice! Your OOC choice ONLY will be counted. Thank you!]

Paladin was true to his word. He had promised those of the Foothills that they would be able to choose their new leaders, and he was going to fulfill that now. Winter time, when the happenings were slow, was the perfect time to train the new leaders and introduce them to being a lead. He would explain the ties and alliance they had as well as introduce them to the warriors.

The darkened stallion moved through the snow into the shelter of the mountains, scar tissue absent of feeling as the wind blew past his cropped mane and thick tail. He looked ahead through crimson eyes until he was able to spy the majority of the herd, and he approached with a gentle smile. Tan hooves and one red hoof many purchase on a rocky surface, and he turned to face the loyal, intelligent and glorious members of this peaceful herd. Paladin prayed that it would remain that way, but peace was not the way of the gods.

"Greetings, all of you," he said, addressing those who had gathered with a cordial nod of his head. "I promised that my assertion to power would be brief and would allow you all to choose your new leaders. Now, I am making good on that promise. After speaking to many, a few selfless souls have offered their names for consideration to take the positions. In an effort to maintain equality, one lead from each species will be chosen." Paladin paused for a moment, crimson and white tail brushing against his hocks.

"The unicorn lead is uncontested and will be Evers," he announced, trying to find the grey in the group. "Congratulations. You are a true diplomat, and I have no doubt that you will make an excellent chief." Paladin then remembered the only pegasus to offer her name for consideration, and he was still unsure of her quality. However, everyone deserved a chance, and appearance should not factor into the choice. "The pegasus lead is also uncontested and will be Svetlana." He said this words with a smile. "She has recently joined the herd, but I believe she will offer a good balance to the team."

Paladin shifted and rested his weight on one hip, considering the next set of names that would have to be voted on. "Three individuals have offered their names for consideration to be the equine lead. Your choices are Archibald, the noble warrior, Ricochet, who was an integral bulwark of force on the battle field, and Poppy, our gentle and intelligent healer." The stallion looked from face to face, curious as to who they would choose to lead them from from the third position. "One at a time, please speak the name of the equine you wish to lead you."

Messages In This Thread
A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Paladin - 10-14-2012, 12:25 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Svetlana - 10-14-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Kanti - 10-15-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Poppy - 10-21-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Evangeline - 10-21-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Amadeus - 10-21-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Tillas - 10-22-2012, 04:15 PM