A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting]

Soleil the Virtuous Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 11
ali

S O L E I L
Does it have to start with a broken heart
Broken dreams and bleeding parts

Her pale sides were already beginning to expand with the weight of the child she was carrying, but in no way did it hinder Soleil's movements or the regal way she carried herself as she moved to stand beside Paladin. She touched her muzzle to his neck in greeting then turned to look out at the crowd. While she didn't fully accept her position as equine leader due to personal reasons, she would be there to represent her position as Paladin represented her own. "Hello Evers." She greeted the unicorn. "Congratulations on your position as Unicorn Lead, you will do a wonderful job. And Svetlana, congratulations." She was much more reserved in her praise of the pegasus that had foolishly, in her opinion, voted for Ricochet. Did she not realize that the stallion was a die hard racist? Anyone with eyes could see that in the way he acted to his horned and winged counterparts. There was no doubt in her mind that the stallion would run both the pegasus and unicorn leads into the ground if given half the chance.

Her eyes were then turned to Ricochet, her gaze cold and hard much like the glaciers in the Frozen Arch. Naturally he would vote for himself. It was all the mare could do to keep from snorting in disapproval. "My vote is for Archibald." She said confidently. "I have confidence that he will be able to uphold peace and diplomacy with every race." Her tail flicked and she turned her gaze away from Ricochet and looked back at Paladin.

[ooc:// Vote: Archibald]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Svetlana - 10-14-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Soleil - 10-14-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Kanti - 10-15-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Poppy - 10-21-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Evangeline - 10-21-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Amadeus - 10-21-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Tillas - 10-22-2012, 04:15 PM