the Rift

[OPEN] Burning Up

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah

The heated rage within him fired up a he could hear the crumpling of leaves in the distance. It was the call of someone coming towards him but he knew not who, and that's what made him irrationally furious. The charcoal beast was in all his terrifying glory but this was no help to another creature who bumped into him. He heard the words of a little creature, and his cranium turned to face the sound as it called at him. It was a little filly that had made the noises, a golden speckled little creature that spoke to him with some sort of familiarity, and one that he reciprocated.

Abaddon knew that this little thing was no threat, and so he turned his cranium back to face the same direction as the rest of his muscular bodice and continued to slow walk once more with his neck arched downwards and his lobes pinned back. He huffed once more before replying to the curious little trouble maker,
"Hello to you too little one," He halted his feathered daggers once to glance at the speckled fae before speaking once more, "I feel I have seen you before, I am Abaddon from the Throat, but I'm not in the mood for playing games like hide and seek," his blazing pools rolled into their sockets with a menacing grin coming after it, in the hope that it would diminish any hope of the little filly's if that's what she wanted. He then spoke once more, aiming to make his intentions clear, "I've been ordered to patrol this part of Helovia, not that it needed doing..." He then stalked off once more, feeling the trees whipping around him in the painfully serene area, just waiting for the creature to come bouncing back. But that was he wanted. He too was intrigued, especially by her supposed indifference to him upon first meeting.

" . "

Abaddon
All men have secrets…"
@Aelin
[I promise he's not a creep, just a big arsehole ;D]
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Burning Up - by Abaddon - 03-06-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Burning Up - by Aelin - 04-19-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Burning Up - by Abaddon - 04-29-2016, 07:47 AM