the Rift

Winter Fun [Scree]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

The mare was a ready recipient for suave words and warm promises. Perhaps it was the colt that set her feet so ready to run, perhaps it was a past nipping at her heels. Whatever the reason Ricochet couldn't say he disliked it, although the eagerness to trust someone like he so easily lent him a suspicion he was not familiar with.

Reserving his emotions a bit more Ricochet hardened his gaze to flints, striking them over her body with a purpose of niggling out any deceit that might be lurking there. He could find none except a similar expression on her features, which baffled him. She was a trickster to be sure, as any mare was born to be, but he was more than happy to have her on his side and under his name. So he smiled.

"Of course, right this way, my lady," he murmured in response, aware then he didn't even know her name. Did it truly matter?

Following the waving tail of his dog Ricochet set off on the snowy path he'd just come, mare at his side and conversation due to spill between them on the walk back, perhaps then he might learn her name.

[We do not need to thread with them in the Foothills unless you'd like, we can assume certain conversation took place, although I know you didn't want to join the Empire just yet? I would like a thread with her again at some point in the future though :3]

Messages In This Thread
Winter Fun [Scree] - by Ricochet - 10-14-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Scree - 10-14-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Ricochet - 10-18-2012, 11:01 PM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Scree - 10-19-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Ricochet - 10-24-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Scree - 10-25-2012, 10:44 AM