the Rift

Winter Fun [Scree]

Scree Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Scree
"can't read my, can't read my no he can't read my poker face"

Shelter. Finally she could have shelter. Certainly, she had no overwhelming desire to belong to a herd, but she would take what she could have. It was not a goal of hers to belong someplace, but perhaps...well, baby steps. She desired power, high rankings, prestige. She desired control, for her ambition could not be sated without it. And this young stag had to have some degree of influence, else he'd not be inviting her back to his homeland with such confidence. Interesting, oh so interesting.

"Thank you, kind sir," she replied as she strode out to walk alongside the stallion rather than behind him. He seemed to mean her no harm, had welcomed her quickly enough and she was pleased with this. Progress, progress, for certain. Perhaps he would be a potential ally, perhaps she could support him in exchange for her own boost up the totem poll. The possibilities were inexhaustible. She would be lowly at first, but it would take little time to change that. She had learned how to fight as a wanderer and had much experience to her name. It would serve as an asset to her.

[OCC: as I was writing this, I had an idea. She's ambitious, and sort of power hungry. It's likely that she'd ally herself with someone that had power himself and was looking for more. Eventually she'll be racist against unis/pegs, but initially she could just be sort of...on the fringes of the empire, supporting because she sees him as the horse to inevitably lead the Foothills on his own and because she wants to be on the winning team. I'd like to thread them together again, mostly because they have such similar personalities and because, obviously, she'll be joining his group eventually.]

Messages In This Thread
Winter Fun [Scree] - by Ricochet - 10-14-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Scree - 10-14-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Ricochet - 10-18-2012, 11:01 PM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Scree - 10-19-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Ricochet - 10-24-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Scree - 10-25-2012, 10:44 AM