the Rift

[OPEN] Everything That I Wanted

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

"I know what it's like to wear a mask that others expect to see."

That was the perfect way to explain it. In fact it was so perfect she couldn't help but laugh gently into skin upon hearing it, it filling her up with a unique sense of relief. What she didn't expect to come next was such a strong acceptance of her touch, wings wrapping around her and tickling her sides. Her eyes opened wide at the sensation, heat creeping up her cheeks as if the rational side of her mind had finally come to realize that she had basically just jumped on this man and demanded a hug. Though he had obliged, she began to wonder if he had done it because he wanted to, or because he simply felt obligated to out of fear. Yet despite knowing she should probably let him have his space, the feeling was so comforting that she could only press closer into the confines of his masculine chest, it warm and inviting in every way imaginable. She was being absolutely selfish with her actions, but they gave her such a feeling of acceptance and belonging that to reject them would simply break her.

To be so demanding and vulnerable was something the girl was used to, but in a way it was something she loathed. She wanted to be strong for herself, to hold her head high and to stand tall and proud, but when at the end of each day she went home to any empty bed and broken dreams, she couldn't help but lose that sense of strength she yearned so much for. So she breathed him in, sighing and letting her wings flutter beneath his embrace, glimmering cloak swishing around on her side because of the constant movement. It wasn't long before he was asking another question, one that caused her to look at his chest blankly, before finally escaping his clutches (very reluctantly mind you) and looking back at him once more. She sniffled, attempting to compose herself and give off a much more appealing demeanor than the one before. Tossing her head and clearing her throat she offered a gentle, weak smile, dipping her head and finally finding her words again" I would first like to apologize for coming here as I did... and to also introduce myself. My name is Myrrine, and it is a pleasure to meet you."

" As for the subject at hand... It's something that really important just rather... frustrating," she mused to herself, looking down and sighing as the tension she always felt when thinking about these things had begun to return. She looked back up at him, hoping she hadn't entirely lost his interest or scared him off, but soon she continued," I simply am tired. I feel as if everyone likes to look at me in hopes of finding their own happiness. As if I have plenty to share. I am usually a very happy person, in fact I enjoy being happy, but there are times where I need to shed a tear too... not as aggressively as earlier but... in general." She laughed lightly to herself, looking away shyly at her rambling. She didn't understand how he was still here, but obviously he was interested in something she had to say right? Since when did anyone remain here and listen for this long? Sure, Vincent did, but it was always with a constant hint of fear as to what might happen next, glancing to and fro for any potential signs of danger. She couldn't always entirely relax around him. Could she really do that with anyone?

She was so vigilant about how they felt, what they needed and what they had to say, there was never once a moment where she could simply relax and be her. Sure, her normal self was actually very cheerful and kind and full of life, but she felt that sometimes she would put it into hyper drive for the sake of others. Her strong desire to make others happy had been so deeply embedded into her coding that it left her in the dust to rot away in her own misery. Would this man understand that to? Could she relate to not only the perpetual mask but not being able to just be? Surely she wasn't the only one. The thought brought herself towards him again, her emotions a roller coaster on the fast track to hell at this point as she peered deeply into his gaze, studying his handsome face before finally pulling her chin back to her chest, snorting and shaking her head. She most likely was coming off as a complete nut job to this poor man. She could only hope that he would fight past this meltdown of hers and see that she honestly was a very sweet girl, and not crazy.

OOC: Myrrine is just a psycho XD

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Quilyan
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 11:12 PM