the Rift

[OPEN] Everything That I Wanted

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

His words are like honey dripping from his lips, curling around her ears and right into her heart, causing her to become almost flustered. Lady Myrrine? Those words were meant for loyalty, not a simple girl such as herself. Yet here he was spreading his sugary sweet phrases over her and causing her body to tingle. The treatment was entirely new to her, soothing and welcoming before she could even stop it, yet her modesty insisted that it shouldn't be this way. She was no queen, she wasn't anything but Myrrine, and to be given such a pedestal scared her actually. Yet she took his words kindly and smiled, face hot with bashfulness as his name finally came to the surface. Quilyan. It was familiar in a way, a word from her past that she couldn't quite put her finger on, but it brought up more thoughts. He did look somewhat familiar, the languid way he spoke, his familiar form, those concerned violet eyes. Yet her mind seemed to tell her that the look he was giving her had been for someone else back then and not her.

Perhaps she was simply imagining things, because he didn't seem to recognize her in the slightest. Maybe she was confusing him for someone else. Quite possibly. Before she could delve much further into it though, he was speaking again in such a polite tone, using phrases that were foreign to her dainty ears and causing her eyes to widen in shock. He was treating her as if she were a princess, giving her the royal treatment and offering her anything she might need. She didn't know how to feel about it, how to respond even, but she also knew that it would drive her nuts if he continued to speak that way towards her. Whether it was intentional or not, she didn't want to be as someone better than anyone else, and those titles made her feel so.

But she waited until she had finished her side of things, and when he spoke again her heart nearly broke at the realization that he was right. So much so that it hurt her deep within. But how in Helovia was she supposed to express them so freely like everyone else did? She didn't have the heart to upset anyone else, she couldn't bring herself to express how she felt if it meant someone wouldn't be happy. Yet if she thought about it, wasn't she making herself unhappy by acting this way? That made her a hypocrite if she put it into that sense. Yet it was so damn hard to be anything but nice. Surely he could understand that, for he seemed to understand everything else she was going through. She was so happy that finally someone could relate, that she could connect and feel like she actually wasn't insane.

Within his next embrace she sighed, feeling his warmth and taking in his scent. It was comforting, and something else too. It was an unfamiliar feeling that was building in her, causing her body to spread heat through itself as she studied every nook and cranny of his muscular frame. She would be lying if she said she hated this view. She had seen so many beautiful men in this lands, all kind in their own sense, and even though Quilyan didn't have the intricate designs or pretty colors, it didn't change the fact that he was indeed a handsome man. One that she was very very close to. This sudden realization caused her to pull fully back once again, flustered and confused about where to go next. All of these feelings and questions popping into her mind didn't help the situation at all, and yet she wanted to delve into it and learn more, to explore this sensation and to embrace it.

Myrrine had always questioned things in life, she had always been curious and adventurous, but she was also too polite or kind to push the limits when need be. She didn't want to make the same mistake with this opportunity as well, but where was she supposed to start? She gulped and looked away shyly, now refusing to make eye contact as she finally spoke to him again," T-Thank you Sir Quilyan... I apologize for my scattered emotions. I'm just very confused as to what I'm feeling right now. I certainly hope I haven't upset you with all of my outbursts" And she was back, the Myrrine full of pleasantries and kind smiles, thinking only of others, and no longer herself. It had been nice while it had lasted, the liberation of being someone that wasn't pure joy every minute of the day, but she had to go back at some point didn't she? Things such as these could never last forever.

OOC: Welp, here ya go lol

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Quilyan
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 11:12 PM