the Rift

[OPEN] Everything That I Wanted

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Those words again. Swirling around her and tugging at her heartstrings in ways she couldn't explain, yet all she could do about it was listen, to swallow hard and hope that he didn't notice that she was burning up. She was so, utterly confused. These feelings swam in her mind and caused a haze to overwhelm her logic, yet she managed to preserve. Smiling that brilliant smile of hers she laughed at his first remark, shaking her head and finally responding," Please Sir Quilyan, do just call me Myrrine. I am certainly no one that deserves the title of 'M'lady', for I am simply myself." She giggled lightly at the thought before walking to his side so they could converse closer in friendly parameters, hazel eyes constantly looking into violet with a genuine curiosity and kindness. She liked him, this she knew for sure. She was comforted by his soothing words and kind expressions. The way he held her had been so genuine she felt for sure that he truly cared, and that it wasn't out of obligation. His new friendship she had established here today was something she would cherish always, and she only hoped that they could continue speaking like this.

" You're too kind to me. Surely you can't take on my problems along with your own," she mused gently, expression turning tender as she studied his princely features. She couldn't do that to him, after all he had done so far, she couldn't burden him with her own flaws and discrepancies, not with a clear conscious of course. Yet if he were to ask the same of her she would do so in a heartbeat, if only to make him smile that crooked smile again. It made her feel warm inside, filling her from the hooves up and causing her wings to tickle happily. She fluttered them in attempt to relieve the tension, though the feeling refused to ebb. With a swish of her tail she listened once more, nodding before sighing and looking away, unsure where to go from there. Instead she let a frown purse those inky lips whilst staring at him in thought, trying her best to come off as slightly pouting. She soon let her expression changed to an almost defeated one, looking to the ground before back up at him," I couldn't agree with you more, but it's something that's certainly easier said than done. I have no idea where to even begin... I just don't want to hurt others."

That made sense didn't it? Her strong desire to put others before herself always, to give them the best while she took the least, because that's what she was supposed to do wasn't it? Perhaps it was because she had such a complex when it came to her parents leaving her, to her being left to rot, and only being loved by an adoptive mother who was deaf and mute. Did something deep inside of her snap at birth, conditioning her to believe that surely if she was meant to die that day, then she truly wasn't worth anything at all? That she was meant to suffer and live alone, to take on everyone's bad experiences because she deserved it?

Now to think she would even let those types of thoughts cross her mind would be absurd, but it would be logical in a sense that she held such a strong desire to make others happy at the expense of herself, because she felt she deserved it. Because she wasn't worth it. Because all she was to her mother and father was a mistake that they could forget about by leaving it behind. Then, the one creature that truly loved her, unconditionally, was someone she had torn away from her. And that was something she still struggled with. The loss of Mother was so strong within her that despite her acceptance that she would never come back, she would often wake in the late hours of night wailing for her, begging for her to come back. Why? Because she had been all she had. Now, she was left with nothing.

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Quilyan
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 11:12 PM