the Rift

[OPEN] Everything That I Wanted

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Apparently she had unintentionally offended the little marmoset anyway, causing her to watch her whilst Quilyan moved in to whisper to her. A shiver ran along her spine as his breath kissed her ears, heat rising in her face so as to look at him once again. What she hadn't been paying attention to was the fact that he was closer than she had expected, and thus as she moved she managed to brush her muzzle against his. Her eyes widened and she tumbled back, skidding slightly on the stony floor and sputtering. She hadn't meant to touch his face with hers, how embarrassing! Yet why was her face tingling where it had collided with his? Why was her heart beating so fast and the heat continuing to rise in her face. What about him was making her feeling this way, leaving her with wanting more.

Was it because he had taken the time to listen to her? To make her feel like she was worth something when no one else had? Did his charity leave her feeling like she needed more from him, out of fear that he might leave if she didn't? The thought made her swallow hard, to look away shyly and to bit her lip. Surely that wasn't the reason, how cruel of her if it were the only reason why he caused her heart to go aflutter. He was a gentleman, kind and helpful in the best way, and when he flashed that crooked smile, those violet orbs teasing her when glancing into her own hazel ones, it sent her heart racing and her mind wanting things she still couldn't understand.

Coming back to her senses after his story she nodded, smiling gently as she moved to the edge of the rotunda. When he joined her, she couldn't help but notice how close he had gotten, how his wing feathers nearly tickled her side and left the spots upon her back quivering, the heat rising with her chest and making her swallow hard. Her chest was beating faster and her mind was reeling, taking in his scent and all he was; the splashes of white and champagne upon strong muscles, that crooked smile and those eyes that sent her reeling and it was drowning her to the point where she couldn't handle anymore, ready to simply explode when- stop. Like she had been holding her breath for too long she mentally gasped for air, coming back to her senses and reaching for her sanity once again. When it rested in the recessed of her mind once again she relaxed, blinking long lashes against speckled cheeks as she listened to him offer his company in exchange for her mother's.

The sentiment was lovely, kind and so sweet she couldn't help but be grateful for it. He had been an angel to her the entire time, showering her with compliments and making her feel very cared for her. It was something entirely new to her, welcoming and wonderful all at once, and she couldn't help but long for more of it. But part of her wondered if she even deserved it. What had she done to be deserved to be treated such as this? Surely someone was much more willing than she to be given such attention, such affection, such... what? What was it that he was doing to her that was driving her insane and making her head spin. It was too much, she was losing her grip and didn't know how to keep hold of it, especially when his next question left his lips. Those lips that she could most likely watch move all day long. Swallowing and trying to rid herself of such... thoughts, she looked to him and stared for a long period of time.

What was she supposed to say? That every glance he made towards her made her blush? That when his whispers reached her ears she grew hot with longing? How was she supposed to tell him that she couldn't keep her eyes off of his strong body, couldn't help but crave the strong scent of man on his being, for the tender caress of the tips of his wings. What was this feeling and why wasn't it going away? The explanation was somewhere in the world, hidden away, but who was she to ask in order to find out. Would she ask him? The thought made her hesitant and flustered. That would be so humiliating! Plus it was something that was so hard to explain. She was having a mental war and she didn't know which side was winning, so all she could do was look into his eyes until someone became the victor. She didn't know who was winning at this point, who was pulling the strings, but before she could even realize what she was doing she was turning to him, pressing her lips to his shoulder and trailing delicately along his wings, placing his feathers between her lips delicately to simply feel them.

There was a certain desire in her eyes, a look of longing in those depths as she brought her face closer to his again, her muzzle pressing into the crook of his neck and cheek and breathing warm air on it, fluttering her eyes and continuing to look seductively into his. Lips skimmed champagne hairs, leaving hot breaths upon it before her voice came out softly, sultry with every syllable," Touch me." If anyone who knew Myrrine were to see her now, they would likely refuse to believe it was her. Such words were not in her vocabulary, such actions were not even on her mind until she had come across him, and everything that he was.

She was on fire now, and it wasn't going out, especially with how she was moving things along. She was poking the flames and making them rise, was causing the heat and tension to build as her chest was soon pressing into his, her teeth finding his skin and leaving tender nibbles. She was no longer asking, no longer taking no for an answer. One could suppose this was a way of asserting herself. The excitement was building faster than she could handle, her head spinning and her movements quickening in pace, thrilling her to the point of causing soft sighs to leave those once innocent and pure inked lips. She was hungry now, and she was not letting up without at least a single taste.

OOC: I AM SO SORRY IT HAPPENED AND SHE JUST- SHE JUST DID IT OKAY???

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Quilyan >///>
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-07-2016, 10:45 AM