the Rift

[OPEN] Have You Forgotten

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
Princes and princesses aren't entitled to anything.

She scowled at him then, imagining that he spoke with judgment in his darkened tones. Don't you think I know that now? she wanted to scold, reminding him that she had not, in fact, found a world waiting with open arms for her to reign supreme in her mother's hoof prints. She had not thought to claim her so-called birthright once she had realized how mad her mother had actually been. No -- she had stepped aside, stepped down, stepped away, avoiding all that might bring her knowledge or memories of the life she might have had. And as she had traveled, she had come to know that nothing would ever be given to her. That Erebos would act as though she expected such things was a slap in the face.

Her eyes refocused on his tall, dark frame, the pretty mask that she had abandoned falling carefully back into place. There was something broiling beneath the surface of the colt then, something that surprised and enticed the filly with its ferocity. That the son of the great Lord of the Basin was capable of brilliance was something that the girl would never have questioned, but in this moment, there was more to him that simply his name, his title. As he himself had admitted, he was not reliant on that, but on what he himself could - would - obtain from his own merit. She wondered what he had found to drive him, how he had managed to build himself into a force to be reckoned with, why he had even bothered to try.

"That's all in the past," she told him cooly, her emotions carefully captured and put away. "I am no more deserving of greatness than anyone else - perhaps even less so." She shrugged, her gaze drifting away from the colt and losing itself in the wilderness surrounding them, as though it no longer bothered her. "If you mean it, then I will come with you to the Basin. I want... I want to know what my mother was truly like. Before..." Before the end. Before the madness. Before the empty promises and broken lies.

"Talk."
--Ansgar.--
Själ

@Erebos

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 03-06-2016, 08:53 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 03-13-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 03-20-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 03-27-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 03-29-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 04-03-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 04-23-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 05-01-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 05-04-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 05-14-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 05-14-2016, 08:28 PM