the Rift

[OPEN] Have You Forgotten

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
It occurred to her that she was not particularly likable, that she was nothing more than a nuisance, running after answers that simply did not exist, hoping that they might point her in some kind of direction, off on another quest for something she wouldn't even find. What was she looking for, what was she hoping to find, what did she think lay at the end of the long, treacherous road she had started down all those months ago? Wherever she looked, wherever she went, there were only questions, never answers, never instructions on how to proceed. Who she was hung delicately upon the shoulders of who her mother had been, and any time she had tried to become her own self, she had fallen, failing, right back into the mold that had been pre-set.

And yet... Erebos had a strange confidence, not just in himself, but in her. You don't even know me, she wanted to tell him. You don't know who I am, or what I want, or where I come from. How can you be so sure that I will be anything more than what I am now? She wanted to ask, the words were on the tip of her tongue; the girl was lingering on the precipice of curiosity, but at the last moment she pulled back, hiding her insecurities behind a mask of nonchalance and bravado that were, no doubt, useless against the piercing gaze of the prince of darkness.

He winked at her, pulling a half-hearted smile from the princess in spite of herself, offering a promise of sincerity that Själ couldn't help but assume was a lie. He offered his support too readily, too easily, when he had no reason to think that the princess was capable of anything more than surviving; what reason had he to offer her hope, belief, anything more than a passing nod and a swish of his tail? And yet, he did it all the same before turning away with a grin and an invitation, and the princess accepted in silence, her shadowed figure on his heels as they set off for the northlands and the secrets held in their grasp.

"Talk."
--Ansgar.--
Själ

@Erebos - lead the way to the Basin! :D

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 03-06-2016, 08:53 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 03-13-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 03-20-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 03-27-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 03-29-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 04-03-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 04-23-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 05-01-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 05-04-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Erebos - 05-14-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Have You Forgotten - by Själ - 05-14-2016, 08:28 PM