the Rift

Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
D'ARTAGNAN

d'Artagnan watched as Azzuen replied to each of his statements. The glower returned to his features as the pegasus remained unruffled. Stubborn one he is red lobes listened to the end of Azzuen's calm reply to which a small, malicious smile appeared around his grey soft lips. And from there, dripping from different points was water, offered by the very stallion that now stood in d'Artagnan's way. "Don't get too sad, buzzard. I can't deny my brothers and sisters the taste of blood, it would be very greedy and irresponsible of me." The stallion chose not to answer the first statement, Azzuen stated part of the reason he came here. The other was much more simple, it wasn't enough to know the land. It's inhabitants were equally important and d'Artagnan knew he had to watch his tongue. Giving away his own lands secrets was not an option. His mismatched eyes began to bore into the winged figure, the taste of blood getting stronger as he longed to severe his life with the shards of glass that grew from his red head. d'Artagnan had been born a very apt colour to say the least.

Vile words spewed up into his mouth and d'Artagnan was about to project them when another's presence came into his radar. This one was even smaller than Azzuen in build, granted the wings added incredible height. The Doctor grabbed hold of his wits, clearly outnumbered he would now have to be careful. The other was quick to address him and d'Artagnan looked at him in admiration "there you go. A stallion with a little more efficiency when he talks. Always follow up with a threat" he jibed towards Azzuen keeping his gaze on the newcomer. Now this one seems to command more authority, I wonder... "Foreign? Really? You know I never thought..." Sarcasm. It was warning number one that d'Artagnan was really beginning to struggle with his temper. His teeth bit into his gum in an attempt to calm himself down. His nostrils grew that bit wider as he snatched at the air. "Excuse my manners, this heat does nothing for my temper" he honestly put this time.

The earth parted beneath his hooves as he slowly scraped one along the floor. Its rocky pitch piercing into the Doctor's mind. Taking a deep breath he spoke once more, gruff vocals sounding into the air "I am d'Artagnan of the Worlds Edge. Since the fall of the Sun here in this land there has been disturbance amongst the weather. I suppose, that is my purpose. Or was..." There was a question of the loss in power for the Moon followers due to the Sun's wrath, d'Artagnan could not let that slip however.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-15-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-24-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-26-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-30-2012, 06:35 PM