the Rift

Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
D'ARTAGNAN

The sound of wings brought d'Artagnan to attention. The unseemly brute landed and the red stallion had to stop himself from sneering. So the pegasus band really has taken over there had been rumours on the wind and this confirmed them. Brooding eyes took in his large wings as the creature spoke and quickly snapped to as he named the land d'Art came from. So the rats here do have some brain cells he snorted to himself. d'Artagnan liked a smart opponent.

The black steed then went on to introduce himself and inquired of the reds name and purpose. Turning his body weight to face the other, the sneer he held back before appeared on his features "warrior ey? You're a little small... and I doubt those feathers are any too sharp." He walked forwards slightly and addressed the two questions "my name is d'Artagnan. I am the Moon Doctor of the Edge. My purpose, ahh I don't feel like telling you that" he spoke sweetly. Too sweetly, it was the kind of tone that silenced a crowd and pierced the soul. He wanted to see how far he could push this stallion, how well this Azzuen could handle a situation with no aid from comrades.

He looked towards the lake then "but being in this rediculous desert I think I'll take you up on the lake offer " the unicorn edged towards the water and took his fill, dipping his one and half glass horn in as he did so. Such a horn was not brilliant in scorching weather. He lifted his head, droplets dripping from his maw as he surveyed the land. "I don't know what you find appealing about this place" this time his tone turned into one like he was speaking to a friend. Blue and brown eyes turned to observe the pegasus carefully.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-15-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-17-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-24-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-30-2012, 06:35 PM