Sabre Posts: 21
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 years
Cutlass :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Reli
Sabre
and from the rain
comes a river running wild
that will create an empire for you
It’s definitely weird being the “obedient” one.

(Notice the quotation marks around obedient, because it’s definitely a…relative term. First of all, I don’t—and won’t ever—pin “obedience” as one of the words that describes me; it sounds submissive, and I do what I want. Sometimes it just happens to be what others want too. And second, I don’t think Ma would ever consider us to be obedient. We can always do better.)

Still, who’s the one sneaking off on grand (I’m assuming) adventures, and who’s the one clinging to Ma like a thorn in her side? It’s strange being separated from brother so much, and I don’t like it.

Narrowing my eyes, I huff an overly dramatic sigh, casting one last pointed glare into the crimson shadows before jerking around in a less-than-graceful fit of indignation. Even if I would never admit it a million years, and I ignore this fact with a prideful passion, it really is my own fault that our adventures have led us apart. I know that if I would actually wake up when he leaves (because of course he has to sneak off before the butt crack of dawn), then we would be off causing mischief together—but what can I say? A girl needs her beauty sleep.

Or whatever.

With my little tail flicking sharply around my rump, I march over to where Ma stands. I toss my head at the tight pinching of my stomach, my hunger driving me to snake my head under her flank to grasp at nourishment, suckling what I can before she inevitably pushes me away. Smacking my lips, I dance beyond the line of any hooves or teeth that might come flying my way, before glancing at her with a decisive bob of my head.

notes; I'm sorry it's so bad! I'm rusty ._.
“Speech.”

@Colt || image || table
JOIN THE EMPIRE

[Image: pixel_i__sabre_by_xxcloudscollide_d9z9zr...9zbmnl.gif]
please tag Sabre in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
mother knows best - by Sabre - 03-09-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: mother knows best - by Colt - 03-12-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: mother knows best - by Sabre - 04-28-2016, 11:21 PM