[OPEN] On a Restless Wind

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
If I told you about my favourite dream
[The one without you]
Would you spit fire at me?

As Dacianna led the way to the Worlds Edge, she found herself wondering about the stallion she had just offered to show her new home to and if she had been too forward? He seemed nice, charming even, so much so that the roan was quite comfortable in his presence and charted the way home with the confident air of a content mare. The closer they got the more Dacianna could smell the salty scent of the sea on the restless wind that whistled through her hair. Dense forest had changed to open land that connected one forest with another and, as she travelled, she felt the need to uncover a little more about this bloody knight she had plucked from the Threshold. “So… Ron. What brings you to Helovia?” she asked curiously, realising that she should have probably asked that first back in the forest, but his easy manner had lulled her into just answering his questions without learning much about the guy himself. One thoughtless moment after another, Dacianna was sure she would one day bury herself because of her own impulsiveness.

“Have you travelled far?” she prompted and turned her head to view his face as she posed the question to him.

After a while the open land disappeared into a new forest that had the familiar glass wall ruins that announced the start of Edge territory. The wall really was a mess; it was easy to step round it or over it and really wasn’t fit for the purpose it was built and instead, lay scattered across the floor like a beautiful, glistening memory. It always saddened Dacianna for a reason she couldn’t quite put her hoof on, perhaps it was because this was somebody's work that was now in ruins or maybe, and simply, because it looked so sad.

The stocky roan stepped around the ruins and stopped on the other side of the crumpled structure. She waited to see if Ron was beside her before raising her lips to the bolshie wind and calling for one who might be able to make a more official judgement than she. “Welcome to the Worlds Edge” she gestured afterwards, to the general vicinity she was in before lastly explaining "you must wait for another with more authority than I before continuing further".

@Calstron and open! (+ someone to accept? ^^)
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
On a Restless Wind - by Dacianna - 03-09-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Raeden - 03-09-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Calstron - 03-14-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Dacianna - 03-28-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Raeden - 04-12-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Calstron - 05-20-2016, 10:14 PM