the Rift

[OPEN] On a Restless Wind

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

The discovering never came to a halt with Raeden. She was always on the move and never stood still. Her very light golden pelt glistened under the suns warm rays, on this cold frostfall day. Tin was at her side staying very close to the mare like always. His protective green eyes watched over the lands as they continued. Her mind wondered back to Tembovu and Rexanna that one day. She thought how beautiful the gold mare was, and how stunning her markings were. Readen had a more dull golden pelt, but was still a beautiful site to look at. Her body moved carefully through the grounds as her mind got lost in thought and day dreaming. With a quick snap she shook her head to hear a voice. It was another female creature, her light ears perked up and started wondering closer to the sound. She then saw two others standing near a shattered glass wall.

Tin pinned his ear to step in front of Raeden as she got closer to the stallion and the mare. words Hello, I am Raeden. I do not believe I have met either of you before. This is Tin by the way. Her hooves stood still as she looked over the black mare, and the Pegasus stallion. She looked over his feathered wings with bright teal eyes. Silver flecks glistened in the sun as she awaited to see who these new people were.

words words

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
On a Restless Wind - by Dacianna - 03-09-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Raeden - 03-09-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Calstron - 03-14-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Dacianna - 03-28-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Raeden - 04-12-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Calstron - 05-20-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Tembovu - 05-31-2016, 10:29 AM