the Rift

[OPEN] On a Restless Wind

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

ACT II: BLENDING IN

THE fallen angel follows the temptress piper through the forest. She'd remained silent for the journey so far and that suited him just fine. Her tail would sway every once in a while, allowing him a pretty little view, and he found that a  fantastic way to spend one's early morning, really.

Blood wings lay pertly at his sides, bone hooves walked, and his cobweb mane shielded him from the cold. Though, he had to admit, it really wasn't too cold out at the moment. The sun shined through the snow drenched land in the most glorious way while winter birds chatted away.  There was more than once where he found himself appreciating the beauty about him. It was strange, he thought, how peaceful the land managed to be when it was the very home of the whore who'd murdered his foal.

Well, he supposed not every bit of this place would have been touched by her just yet. According to what little he'd managed to make of the screams coming from that blasted tavern-keeper he'd, run into, a few weeks ago she might have only been here a year or so. It was the closest he'd come to grasping the bitch's throat between his teeth in ages. His eyes ran red for a moment in that rage that he'd swum in for the first few months after he'd woven his dead foal's feather in his mane. The world tilted. Things grew black and white, shiny, his vision blurred as the red overtook him.

Though the stud wouldn't know it, he was having a panic attack. Ironic, considering he'd been the one to actually kill his foal....though his conscious mind didn't know that.

But then something magical happened. The lady in front of him ripped him back to the "real" reality with a question and a gaze back at him. He stood, surprised for a moment that she'd finally bothered to ask him now. No matter, he had an answer for that ready made, just for her. His eyes took on a sad gaze and his voice rumbled low in chest,  "I decided that it was time I draw the search for my family to a close. It has been many years and I've become tired of being alone. " Cal, no, Ron....Ronald supposed that his answer was true enough...only he'd left out the part where the reason it was drawing to a close was because he'd finally found them. Funny, wasn't it, how only a few words missing from a sentence changed the entire meaning. The little Stick's next words bring but one word to his velvet lips, holding the same sad, distracted tone as the sentence before, "Very."

He noticed the little mare the moment she stepped out from behind the trees. For a brief moment he even thought she might be the Bitch, though his face betrayed nothing, until she got closer and he saw she was an entirely different soul. All the better, he supposed, for fighting two horny bitches would likely be outside his comfort as tired as he was at the moment. When the newcomer speaks he breaks the placid surface of his face to reveal a pleasant smile. "It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Raeden. I am Ron, a newcomer and Dacianna has been my kind guide home." He put on his most disarmingly graceful charm, not fake or overdone, simply...well...perfect.

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

@Dacianna
@Raeden

Messages In This Thread
On a Restless Wind - by Dacianna - 03-09-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Raeden - 03-09-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Calstron - 03-14-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Dacianna - 03-28-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Raeden - 04-12-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Calstron - 05-20-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Tembovu - 05-31-2016, 10:29 AM