the Rift

[OPEN] On a Restless Wind

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

Ronald was surprised at his companion's continued nosiness. Well, of course, now that he was to be a resident in her home she'd want to make sure he wasn't some type of serial killer. But really, had she not gleaned enough from the put-upon sadness in his voice to leave him alone?

He responded to her query with a tucked in head and pained frown,  "Well, they were murdered while I was on a...diplomatic mission. Only my mate, who was heavy with foal at the time, was thought to have escaped. Unfortunately, idea seems to have been false for I've never found a hint of them. "  Ok, so the diplomatic mission had been the sacking of her family's kingdom and all the murdering had been done by him, but those were mere details. Such things served no place within the perfect performance he gave.

Thankfully, the moment was saved by the arrival of the beauty who looked like the Bitch and a rather fetching stud. He was large, muscled, and seemed to be the hulking "chummy" type. One of those males which took up a lot of space, enjoyed spars, and engaged in a lot of firm back pats. The King's deep, rolling introduction only confirmed Ron's ideas.  He was exactly the type Cal would have pinned for being his best mate back home. Ron's voice was respectful, but easy and "chappy" as he responded to the King."Haha. Young creatures, no matter the species, seem to enjoy such antics. Its a pleasure to meet you, good King. It would be great to have a rank and something to do, rather than simply taking up space here. While I don't shy away from a good spar my specialty is in...reconnaissance, if you will. I can, of course, still help out with anything the warriors may need."

The ethereal mare, Raeden, announced that she was part of the Sleuths. He would have liked to say that the knowledge surprised him, but it didn't. In fact, he found himself realizing she would be the perfect accomplice. She was quiet, well behaved, well versed in the land, and utterly enticing. His eyes rested on her for just a moment longer after her words ceased. He'd have to make an effort to...get to know her, later on. Right now though, it wouldn't serve him in the slightest to seem the leery sort at all. So he turned his eyes back to Tembovu with decent haste and a friendly face. Don't mind me, just let me in, I'm only the gap beneath your feet.

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

Messages In This Thread
On a Restless Wind - by Dacianna - 03-09-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Raeden - 03-09-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Calstron - 03-14-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Dacianna - 03-28-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Raeden - 04-12-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Calstron - 05-20-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: On a Restless Wind - by Tembovu - 05-31-2016, 10:29 AM