Sabre Posts: 21
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 years
Cutlass :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Reli
Sabre
and from the rain
comes a river running wild
that will create an empire for you
So…I thought that I had seen brother run this way. Through the darkness, I had managed to rouse myself from my deep, beautiful slumber when I felt him leave—the cold air biting in his absence—and this time, I was determined not to be left out.

Blearily I had blinked through the night shadows, only half trying to not wake Ma (perhaps I don’t have all the finesse or sensibility that brother has), and stumbled a few times before I was actually awake enough to march after him. I had been tempted to call out, to let him know that I’d sacrificed my beauty sleep for him, but with a narrowed glance cast over my shoulder at the heaping shadow of Ma, I had not.

And now, well—I have no freakin’ idea where brother has run off to.

Grumbling to myself, I rest in the meager shadow of a naked tree, one of the few (and pathetic, seriously) structures that offer aid from this icy, flat, and barren wasteland. My eyes are narrowed as I look around, the dawn having arrived by now, painting the landscape in pastel colors of pink and yellow. It’s probably considered beautiful to some, it definitely isn’t ugly, but I’m too tired and grumpy to notice. Instead I pout, huffing out overly dramatic breaths of air and watch as the white billows slowly dissipate.

I’m not exactly sure how much time has passed, or if brother is even nearby at all. All I know is that it’s cold as balls here, I’m tired, and now that I think about it, I’m hungry. Hangry—it’s a thing, and I feel it coming on.

Lowering my head, I push the snow around a little bit (as if anything useful would turn up), before something else steals my attention. In the distance, a figure—someone—seems to be moving. From where I am I can’t tell if they’re moving towards or away from me, but immediately I think of brother—that must be him! Whinnying happily, I bound towards him, my skinny legs struggling to keep up with my excitement.

“Speech.”

@Etziel || image || table
JOIN THE EMPIRE

[Image: pixel_i__sabre_by_xxcloudscollide_d9z9zr...9zbmnl.gif]
please tag Sabre in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
and the winter winds— - by Sabre - 03-11-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: and the winter winds— - by Aquila - 03-17-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: and the winter winds— - by Sabre - 04-29-2016, 12:41 AM
RE: and the winter winds— - by Aquila - 04-29-2016, 11:08 AM