the Rift

[OPEN] In the Meadow

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer

Was he laughing at her? There was certainly a sparkle in his eyes. She bristled—her features tightened, her mouth slipped into a knife-edge smile—and then she drew back, shoving her emotions back within her shell. The stallion nudged the lion away from his foot; snow rustled and shuddered beneath his touch as he prowled towards her.

She is hit with revulsion, pummelled by disgust.

Once more her smile flickers, this time callous and sinuous, hungry and sexual. Her emotions have no place on her face; they are bottled and tucked away, where they will not interfere with her plans. So when he (handsome and dark and friendly) cuts the distance between them and purrs growls asks her questions in tone of command, she shifts forward, angling herself towards him in a show of attraction. "You're my prey," she breathes, stepping forward to meet him. Teeth brush over forehead, shifting the tangled locks, correcting their fall; she is irritated (my hair is perfect the way it is) but she says and shows nothing.

The stallion pulled away, except she wouldn't let him.

As he steps back she creeps forward, hips swaying—sensual, felid, predatory. There's no explanation or precedent for this side of her—she acts only on instinct, marching on despite her decided unhappiness. Now their interactions are resolving themselves into a test. What could she get away with? What could she force him to do?

Lilómiel quietly asks her to stop. (You don't want this.)

Volterra wants to have sex constantly. Why shouldn't I find out what's so great about it?

The stallion turns to her, grievous and solemn. Confessions are on his lips. She swallows them, devours them, and they taste like wine. "You don't have to be alone," she tells him. This time she isn't quite so desperate in her advance. There's a genuine understanding in her voice; she, too, has often felt alone. And more and more often she has begun to realize others share in that damning feeling. "I'm here for you if you ever need me... but first I need a name."

You said you'd wait forever... but I blinked, and the world was gone.
image credits

@Oultik

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Messages In This Thread
In the Meadow - by Oultik - 03-11-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: In the Meadow - by Nymeria - 03-12-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: In the Meadow - by Oultik - 03-14-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: In the Meadow - by Nymeria - 03-19-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: In the Meadow - by Oultik - 04-09-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: In the Meadow - by Nymeria - 04-22-2016, 11:14 AM