the Rift

Breaking Free{Open}

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
glasgow
I know the world’s a broken bone —
Glasgow no longer carried her demons within her. Instead they simply just became a memory. Her scars were enough of a souvenir from her time spent under their control. While it was draining, they had still spared her. Spared her for a life where she had imagined to just grow old and die, a brittle twig against the winds of change. Things were different now. Never in a million years would she have imagined seeing such a different side of herself. One that could possibly put all those years of hiding her scarred face from foals as she passed through their lands, behind her. However, the Pegasus began to speak and Glasgow perked her ivory ears to her, listening to her words in a calm and quiet demeanor. She nodded momentarily to the questions before shifting, pulling herself further into the clearing – figuring that the mare didn’t seem to mind her appearance all too much, which was a relief at least. Yet as the winged mare continued, she spoke of falling into the land. A smile grew upon Glasgow’s face, twisting her scars with a strange feeling that she was still trying to get used to.

Ah, yes. It’s an interesting passage, that’s for sure. Though as you can see, I can’t fly so I just simply stumbled in. I’m not from here either, but I arrived here.” She flicked an ashen tail against her scarlet dipped feathered feet again before turning her head away slightly, letting her glassy eyes take in the mare with her golden markings and slate colored pelt. “If you seek a home or a refuge, I can offer my home to you?” She questioned briefly, situating her head again. Her dual horns glinting in the light. The jagged pieces of the broken one shining a bit more. “It’s a beautiful place. Nestled up against the cliffs with a beautiful view of the ocean beneath.” She remarked, remembering the place as she had left it from the herd meeting. Her gaze dancing away from the mare in thought before returning to her. Her smile fading as the uncomfortableness began to set in from the strange smile.

"Talk."
— but melt your headaches,
call it home.
image credits

@Lilith You're welcome! :D I love your girl already!

Messages In This Thread
Breaking Free{Open} - by Lilith - 03-12-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Glasgow - 03-13-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Lilith - 03-14-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Glasgow - 03-14-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Lilith - 03-18-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Glasgow - 03-20-2016, 11:29 PM