the Rift

[O] Just Another Speck Of Sand

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Unsurprisingly, the newcomer didn't share her story. Ki'irha didn't mind, however, because she kept most of her life before Helovia a secret. It wasn't because she's had anything to hide, but more simply because she felt no desire to share the darkness of her past with someone she didn't feel baring her soul to someone she didn't totally trust. She was willing to be an open ear, but would not force a story from anyone.

"Maibe," she repeated, feeling the name on her tongue. It was a name as unusual as most that past through the Threshold, and she tucked it away in the back of her mind.

"Ahh, the Aurora Basin," the blue crooned, as if a fond memory had slipped into her mind. She loved her herdland, though it left much to be desired by many. It was cold and bitter during the Frostfall months, and still retained some of it's bite through the duration of Tallsun. She considered her words carefully, making sure she didn't share any details that might make it sound unwelcoming and undesirable. "My home is wonderful. It is nestled within the mountains, carved from stone and ice. Though that may not sound like the most ideal home, the beauty of the place supersedes any doubts one may have. It isn't a tropical destination, but it is perfect for those who call it home. And even better, the unicorns who live there truly make the herd a family. We have many jobs, should you desire to chose a vocation, and even if you're unsure of what you may wish to do, there are many who would be willing to take you under their wing and teach you." She thought fondly of Enna and Ashamin and Johnny, and though she had her issues with a few, she had no doubts that most would be willing to assist her with anything she may need.

"If you'd like," she continued, hesitant for a moment, not wanting to offer the girl something she may not want, "I would be happy to show you the way, and you can see for yourself. I'm not sure if a home is what you seek, but you may find some of what you've been looking for. And even if you decide you don't wish to stay, at least you can find some safety and shelter for the time being."

talk
I’ll taste the night sky —
     AND FEEL ALIVE AGAIN
image credits

@Maibe ~
Sorry for the wait!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
[O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Maibe - 03-12-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Ki'irha - 03-14-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Maibe - 03-14-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Ki'irha - 03-15-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Maibe - 03-19-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Ki'irha - 03-27-2016, 07:47 PM