the Rift

[OPEN] Away From There to Here

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen

Away from the Dragon's Throat I can think. Away from the Dragon's land I can breathe. Away from the herd I consider staying but to the Dragon, to the God of the Sun, I know I will return. If any were to ask why I so often flew from the herd lands to the Isles I would claim to be strengthening my flight muscles. I would say that I was training the wings that I had not known how to use whenever I was younger and that I had therefore weakened. That I just fly to make up for lost time. I mutter the same lie to myself, "Mere exercise."

Flames come to life and race each other along the length of my feathers. Once they reach the ends they fade as if they had never been. The only sign that the flames had ever lived is the remaining burning sensation. I hope that they live on in the eye of another. Three times I have already circled the Riptide Isles this will be the fourth and final time. I have heard the saying that 'the third time is a charm' but it is not charm that I desire. I search for luck.

I have not made it a habit to fly around the Isles to build muscle. I come to look for the haunted stallion with the eyes of mint. I hope that I was lucky enough to have made a friend and that I will be lucky enough to find him again. If the third time is a charm then I hope that the fourth time is luck. Flying low over the Riptide Isles I light my flames like a beacon and I search for the stallion that I have so often wondered about.. and worried for.

Tag;; @Timothy
Notes;; So she is just kind of flying about flashing her flames hoping that they would catch his attention if he is still in the area.

THICK SKIN & AN ELASTIC HEART

but your blade, it might be too sharp

image by FoolishSunsets

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Away From There to Here - by Faeanne - 03-13-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Away From There to Here - by Timothy - 03-14-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Away From There to Here - by Faeanne - 03-14-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Away From There to Here - by Timothy - 03-14-2016, 11:52 PM