the Rift

[OPEN] Away From There to Here

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob

Her words are heaven upon your ears, a succulent melody you will forever cherish as she closes in on you? You fucking freak. You look at her cheerfully, ignoring her words because you're too hazed by your fatigue to actually register them. Your eyes move to watch her wings flutter, to land upon her supple sides that show her womanly curves. You look into her eyes again, those brilliant gold irises that always capture your utmost attention. She longs to help you she says, though her looks indicate she thinks you're a fucking idiot; which you are. You manage to stand, to sway to and fro upon your stick like legs, you are a walking skeleton which is certainly not at all attractive. Yet you smile anyway, a goofy smile that makes you look oddly creepy, and before you're even thinking you're moving forward in an attempt to hug her.

"I misssed yew..." you slur haphazardly, your mind beginning to ebb due to the fact that you most likely haven't eaten in days. Your eyes are foggy and you're giggling, hiccuping as if you're absolutely intoxicated, and in all honesty, I don't need to really do anything to cause you to falter, you're digging the hole for yourself. Your lips attempt to find her cheek... her neck... her shoulder and the soft feathers of her wings, the things you've remembered tickling your back and leaving you comforted. You want them around you again, and so with terrible coordination you try to lift one over your shoulder, to hold you and give you warmth.

It fails and you nearly topple over, causing you to laugh and to look at her with probably the most genuine smile you've ever made, and she will ever see. Stumbling towards her face once more you bring your face inches to hers, meeting her gaze lazily and murmuring in that gurgled tone of yours," Yew... Yew got purdy eyes.... I've I've I've-" You lift your head up as if to be matter of fact, before crashing into her with all of your weight (although it's not much because look at you, you're fucking anorexic) and laugh loudly, closing your eyes and resting yourself against her: "Always liked 'em."

NOTES; Don't even ask....

image credits | table credits

@Faeanne

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)

Messages In This Thread
Away From There to Here - by Faeanne - 03-13-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Away From There to Here - by Timothy - 03-14-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Away From There to Here - by Faeanne - 03-14-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Away From There to Here - by Timothy - 03-14-2016, 11:52 PM