the Rift

A WINDING, WEAVING FATE

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

The longer they lingered, the more that joined their meeting. Ki'irha shifted uneasily as their quaint meeting turned into a full-blown welcoming party. She enjoyed meeting others in the threshold, because typically the events were small and simple. She gave slight nods to all who arrived, and smiled at Tangere. She recognized the mare from her home, not only by the familiar smells that clung to her dappled pelt, but also because they had played in the snow like yearlings shortly after her own arrival to Helovia.

Silver eyes swept back to the buck, and he shared his name. It was uncommon, and one that she had never heard before. He spoke of his wandering soul, and how he wished not to follow any of them home. She nodded in understanding, knowing that if a home was unwanted, it would act as an anchor, and hold a vagabond's soul down and make it wary. Typically she would wish him the best and move along, knowing her venture to the threshold would be fruitless, but still she stayed. He was from the Rift, which was enough to make her somewhat leery due to her lack of knowing about the place. All she knew of the Rift was how it produced plague-like disease and violent gods. It was his intent here that piqued her interest. She had lost her brothers as she escaped certain death, so her heart ached for Raistlyn as he spoke of his lost niece. Others who spoke before her offered their services I finding her, and she would certainly be willing to assist in his gathering of information.

"Though it is not a home you want, perhaps I can still offer some assistance. Many have crossed my path and I, theirs, so maybe I have met her? I have at least one who calls my herd 'home' who came from the rift. Her name is Ming Yue, though I'm not sure where she hailed from. There may be others, so if you care to share a name, maybe one of us has seen her." She cast her eyes across the gathering, knowing the odds may be in the newcomer's favor.

She fell silent again, waiting to see if he could offer further information. Or perhaps he simply wished to journey and discover her himself. Though not the most practical of adventures, he was sure to find plenty should he wander the expanses of Helovia in search for a single soul. And if he were to find her, it certainly would be a story to remember.
words
Tagged// @Raistlyn @Essetia (because you're next) This post is such crap, but I just wanted to get something up. I kept it short due to the amount of people who joined. Sorry for the wait!

image || table
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Raistlyn - 03-14-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Rikyn - 03-14-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Alysanne - 03-14-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Ki'irha - 03-14-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Tangere - 03-14-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Essetia - 03-14-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Raistlyn - 03-16-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Rikyn - 03-17-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Alysanne - 03-19-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Tangere - 03-24-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Ki'irha - 03-27-2016, 07:00 PM