the Rift

A WINDING, WEAVING FATE

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Essetia & Romul

And although I wasn't losing my mind, It was a chorus so sublime
There were so many. So many eyes casting their judgements, so many lips pressed together, keeping their secrets locked inside, and so many backs carrying burdens unknown. As she glanced around, still enamored by the strange monotony surrounding the act of ‘recruiting’, Essetia felt somehow disarmed. She didn’t mind those piercing golden eyes or the signs of irritation at her entrance, but instead let the insults roll from her shoulders like a stream.  After everything she’d encountered, was it any wonder that a single-minded beast with the patience of a child appeared more a weed than a flower? Weeds could be plucked and burned.

Others had fared better beneath her opinionated heel, but the spy wasn’t exactly there to make friends and proved as much by quartering herself away from the crowd itself. She tipped a rear hoof in agitation while Romul went about whining softly against her shoulder, perturbed by the mare’s insolent behavior. Yet, instead of nagging the creatures clearly in line for punishment, Essetia remained silent, listening.

The stranger was a character in his own right, a hardy and unfortunate creature to be sure, but there lurked something much deeper than his missions and his tales that kept the spy from straying. He was scarred and yet beautiful, odd and nonsensical, and possibly… unfeeling? What was it that attracted her so? Piqued her curiosities?

Everyone around her fell into place, providing answers where she could not. She knew nothing of the Rift, knew nothing of the world below or its Gods, but when the silence turned ‘round and the stones had all dropped, she allowed herself voice against the rest. “I can’t say that I’d be of any assistance to you now, but I’m sure we’ll cross paths one day for some reason another. It was good to meet you… Raistlyn of the Rift.” Then, with as little grace as she’d arrived with, she departed, her white wolf trailing in her wake. 

OOC|| So sorry for the delay! Quick exit to keep things moving!
Image Credit

@Raistlyn

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Raistlyn - 03-14-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Rikyn - 03-14-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Alysanne - 03-14-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Ki'irha - 03-14-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Tangere - 03-14-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: A WINDING, WEAVING FATE - by Essetia - 03-14-2016, 11:23 PM