the Rift

[PRIVATE] Infinite [Mythical Request]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The God chuckled and shook his mighty head. His lips spread wide with a genuinely delighted smile. "My kin might certainly think so. I however, do not. For what good are we, if we do not make time of helping little girls like you?" He interrupted, his words light and mirthful.

The God listened as the girl spoke, telling him of the coldness of her heart and how it longed for a companion. His smile widened. He was not disappointed in her, as she might have thought. Indeed, he knew how very difficult it could be to articulate the needs of your heart, without sounding petty or selfish. There were those worse off than she was, but that did not detract from the things she was feeling - the things that she needed. His great, massively horned skull bobbed gently as she spoke, and once she finished, the God inhaled deeply and looked out across the waters.

"I think-" He began, as if all he was going to do was offer her advice, before his lips broadened even further, "-I can help you with this." Thoughtfully the God considered her request, falling silent for a moment, before continuing. "But I will need help from you first. Do you think you can do that for me? I require a stone - as cold as you can find it. One in the areas of Helovia always covered in frost and snow would do. I also need berries - they only grow in certain areas this time of year, so you'll have to be clever in finding them. Finally, I need a bit of burning charcoal from Helovia's Heart. You'll have to find a way to keep it warm. If you can bring me those three things, then I think we can help each other."

Messages In This Thread
Infinite [Mythical Request] - by Myrrine - 03-14-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Infinite [Mythical Request] - by Myrrine - 03-25-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Infinite [Mythical Request] - by God of the Earth - 03-26-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Infinite [Mythical Request] - by Myrrine - 03-27-2016, 04:38 PM