the Rift

[PRIVATE] Infinite [Mythical Request]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

His words were so kind, so touching, that she couldn't help but offer him a bright smile full of cheer just out of sheer relief that she hadn't bothered him so. She would remember he said though; that his siblings didn't have as much patience as he did. She also couldn't help be feel so pleased, so welcomed by the fact that he was actively listen, horned skull nodding up and down in acknowledgment to everything that left those inky lips of hers. It was such a relief, to know that someone such as him would be willing to take the time. She couldn't help but be extremely grateful. She nearly giggled because of the excitement bubbling out of her, but she was interrupted by his next words.

He was specific in the tasks he wanted for her, and they seemed rather hard to boot. Yet how could she, a mere mortal, refuse a God? The thought in itself was a dangerous one. Shifting lightly on dark hooves she listened patiently, mind reeling as if to pinpoint where she could find these objects he sought. It would be a task that brought her much struggle, maybe even get her into a little bit of trouble if she were to cross the wrong borders, but she knew in the end, she couldn't say no. Looking to him with a certain nervousness in those hazel eyes, she slowly nodded, that expression turning determined as she spoke clearly to him again," Of course your majesty! I will do whatever it is you ask of me! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help me in my time of need, and I shall forever be indebted to you!" With those eloquent words leaving her lips she politely bowed, it deep and firm in her actions before she finally raised herself to an upright position. With a final flick of her tail she bid the God farewell, wondering where she would even begin with her new adventure...

OOC: Hope it's okay if she leaves! I will get those done shortly!

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Mythical Request
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Infinite [Mythical Request] - by Myrrine - 03-14-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Infinite [Mythical Request] - by Myrrine - 03-25-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Infinite [Mythical Request] - by Myrrine - 03-27-2016, 04:38 PM