the Rift

I knew much more than I do now.

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Throught the fields, somewhere there's blue
Oh, time will tell, she'll see us through.
Certainly she didn't think she would be the only one to happen upon the newcomer. The blue girl was joined by two others, and happily so - the last newcomer she had intercepted captured the watchful eyes of too many recruiters, and it had turned into a massive gathering versus a simple meeting. She gave a small nod in greeting to the two girls who arrived not long after she. The two who joined her were unknown. That seemed to be the new trend. Typically she had the same few souls join her in the Threshold, but recently everyone was unknown to her. It was for the best, she told herself, since she had gained the poor habit of being reclusive recently, so new faces were refreshing.

One girl carried wings upon her sides and the color of the ocean in her hair. She seemed friendly enough, calling out gently into the woods to whoever seemed to be hiding. And the other who joined was remarkable. Something about the skull she wore upon her face and the way she held herself painted her with a macabre beauty, and her height was impressive. Though she wore no crown upon her brow, Ki'irha couldn't help but admire her strictly on aesthetics alone. Her eyes followed the slope of her neck until they fell upon the dragon, and her heart skipped a beat. What a lovely creature, she thought to herself, marveling at him with curiousity for a moment. A beautiful creature for a beautiful girl. She averted her eyes, making sure to not allow her gaze to rest on woman for a rude amount of time, and allowed her stormy pools to land back onto the treeline.

From those very trees emerged the newcomer, and he certainly was something. Though she had met a stallion shorter than the one who stood before her, (even though the wonderful Johnny was something else entirely) it still was an uncommon sight. A soft smile landed on her lips. Though his voice was a bit louder than she would have expected, and she didn't quite understand why he presented his brow in such a way, she was sure it had something to do with his previous home. Many who entered here had their own unique customs, and she was not one to judge on the pieces of home newcomers carried with them.

"It's very nice to meet you, Ichab," she replied, dipping her head in a welcoming and respectful gesture. He smelled unfamiliar, and she assumed he was not from Helovia. He would certainly correct her if he was wrong, so she allowed her assumption to direct the conversation. "I am Ki'irha, and I hail from the far north. I don't believe I've ever seen you before. Are you new to Helovia?"

Certainly the question was clunky, and a small frown tugged at the corner of her lips for a moment. This spiel never sounded quite right, and she hated sounding like a spokesperson. But her herd was hurting for numbers, and there were many roles within their heirarchy that needed to be filled.

The smile relit itself upon her lips as her ears turned to capture the sounds of the others who had gathered, and she waited patiently before offering him an invitation to the Aurora Basin. There would be time for that, and she had no desire to sound desperate.

Talk

@Ichab @Lyanna @Nymeria Sorry for the wait! Not great, I just wanted to get something up so you guys didn't need to wait any more <3
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 03-15-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 03-15-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 03-18-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Nymeria - 03-22-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 03-23-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 03-27-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 03-28-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Nymeria - 04-02-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 04-04-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 04-17-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 04-17-2016, 02:09 PM