the Rift

I knew much more than I do now.

Ichab Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A tingle of utter excitement cascaded through the tiny stud as the muzzle of the dark mare with the hair dipped in blue touched his forehead beneath his antlers. He smiled at her, Lyanna she had said her name was, and then backed away a step and turned his forehead next to the large mare. This one felt so far from him, so he leaned himself upwards and lifted his head to her, careful that his antlers did not mark her in any way. He certainly didn't want to accidently impale his new acquaintances!

"The Hidden Falls?" he echoed as he presented his head next to the starry mare, in case she wished also to smell him. "Is that where you are all from?" he asked, oblivious to the silence between the three of them. He addressed Ki'irha specifically, to answer her question, next. "I am, indeed, new to this place. Helovia?" he asked, rolling the name around in his mouth and in his mind. It seemed a simple enough title, he supposed.

Ki'irha, Lyanna, Nymeria. He looked from each to each, remembering their names. His brightest smile was still upon his face as he bounced on the toes of his front hooves. He was unsure what to say or ask next. He wanted to know everything, see everything! He wanted to meet more horses, make friends, learn the ropes of this land, this Helovia. Where to begin? Hmm....

"I would love to see more of, well, everything, I suppose," he said, his eyes fixing themselves upon the gaze of the big, dark-coated mare, Nymeria. "This Hidden Falls, is it near to here?" he asked. Then his attention turned to Lyanna. Something deep in the pit of his abdomen churned as he looked upon her sweet face and blue-tinged locks. "And you... will you also be going to this Falls?" he asked, with no thought of masking the hopefulness in his voice.

"Talk."
Ichab
the end is not as fun as the start,
please stay a child somewhere in your heart.
art by Smithers

@Ki'irha @Lyanna @Nymeria

Messages In This Thread
I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 03-15-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 03-15-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 03-18-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Nymeria - 03-22-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 03-23-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 03-27-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 03-28-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Nymeria - 04-02-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 04-04-2016, 11:40 PM